1/6 SPECULATION: Spider-Man: Far From Home MMS Figures - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT more often than not takes the lazy route, just look at how they re-issue the old, inaccurate Stark head sculpt for the NEW Mk. V release...so I expect to see the same Holland head sculpt for FFH.

I wonder how they’ll tackle the neck when you put in the Holland sculpt? Do like TASM or like the Homecoming figure? Either way I think it’s gonna look awkward.

After seeing the costume live last night on TV on JKL, I actually am starting to like it. Looked better in motion than in still photos. Doesn't have the unnecessary black that broke up the previous blue & red costume. And the noticeable black line scallops all over the blue arms and legs. So looks much cleaner. But the forearms should've been red not black.

I just hope Hot toys doesnt do the buttcrack stitching in front of the head on the new figure.
I passed on Homecoming cause of that.

I really like this new suit.

I just hope Hot toys doesnt do the buttcrack stitching in front of the head on the new figure.
I passed on Homecoming cause of that.

I really like this new suit.

I see it as more than likely a Deadpool type head material. I think Iron Spider got rid of the knit head too

Not sure this has been posted anywhere. But this was on display at a show recently! One of the Far From Home suits. Not sure if its a stealth suit/SHIELD or what, but looks nice!
B94D33B8-CC81-46FD-B65D-683C05C76C57.jpg

Comicbookmovie.com article: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spid...-ccxp-including-that-new-stealth-suit-a165127

Not liking that suit, looks like a burglar.the guy wore the red and blues for 30+ years just leave him with that

Back