1/6 SPECULATION: Spider-Man: Far From Home MMS Figures - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely in for a black & red Spidey. I may actually like it better than the HC release, but time will tell.

Can’t wait to see the Alex Ross-ish standard suit + noir-ish stealth suit get made and precisely nothing else!

If the Gyllenhaal sculpt is dead on and the figure overall, with fishbowl, looks good I'd definitely buy one.

And I'm not a Mysterio/Spider-man guy or anything, I just think the design would look killer on the shelf.

And I would be down for the Joe Pesci figure from Spider-man 3: Home Alone.

For me it's another chance at a Spider-man as I missed out on the Homecoming suit and I don't want the Iron Spider.

:lecture
Its the reason I passed on homecoming. I knew it would bug the hell out me cause I couldnt even stand it when watching video reviews.

I’m looking at mine on the display shelf right now, about 8 feet away, and I can’t even see what you’re talking about.

Top 5 figure on my entire shelf right now:lol

And my TV looks gigantic when I am 3 inches away from the screen.

The homecoming seam was downright terrible in some of the figures posted.

And my TV looks gigantic when I am 3 inches away from the screen.

The homecoming seam was downright terrible in some of the figures posted.

Sucks for those people, but mine is fine and that's all I care about. You might wanna stand back a little further from your tv though.

Anyway, it does suck that the only Spidey villain we have is the horrible ASM2 Electro. Spidey needs some villains already.

The uneven stitching on the head of my homecoming spidey looked awful, particularly under any kind of lighting. Really tarnished the overall aesthetic of the figure...which was a shame. I'd be delighted if HT took another stab at that suit for FFH (without the same issue, obvs).

I wonder if they're holding out on Vulture, and potentially more as they'll likely be the centerpiece of a sinister six movie and they want to go all out. That'll launch at a quieter time in the MCU and it could be their big line for that year.

I wonder if they're holding out on Vulture, and potentially more as they'll likely be the centerpiece of a sinister six movie and they want to go all out. That'll launch at a quieter time in the MCU and it could be their big line for that year.

More profitable to release vulture now then all at once with other characters, considering it would be a $400 figure easy. Then, if there is a sinisister six movie, you can do a re-release, like Hulkbuster.

More profitable to release vulture now then all at once with other characters, considering it would be a $400 figure easy. Then, if there is a sinisister six movie, you can do a re-release, like Hulkbuster.
They've missed their current window. There's too much slated for IW and Endgame advertising/production to just drop a $400 legacy figure like that. They had a nice lull with that HB rerelease I think. Plus, Vulture likely isn't in this movie fully kitted up. Everyone's going to be hyped for Mysterio, Vulture has come and passed, for NOW. At this point I don't think it is advantageous to drop him.

I don't agree with that at all. If there is a time to release Vulture for PO, it is when a new Spidey movie
is dropping. While I know 100% we are getting Red/Black Spider-Man... and crossing my fingers and toes for Mysterio,
if Hot Toys is EVER going to release Vulture, it needs to be between now and July.

Back