1/6 SPECULATION: Spider-Man: Far From Home MMS Figures - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f5L0NbO.jpg

Looks red and black and looks good!

I like the forearm design pattern with the black on the outside and red on the inside. The black sections sort of look like they could act as bracers (forearm armor).

I like the new suit. Keeps things evolving. Interesting take on the Noir/Shield outfit. We'll see how it plays in the movie. But I am good with the Red and Blue I have now and Iron Spidey that is coming soon.

On a related note, with the film title "Far From Home", I had gotten the impression the movie is going to take place in space, which gave me the idea of him getting a symbiote suit, but this may seem far fetched.

i thought the same, but Im assuming time manipulation will be involved which could erase the events of infinity war meaning they never go to space in the first place but who knows

Ehhh give me classic anyway!! That being said hot Toys will do both new Spider-Man looks. And deff mysterio

Judging by their track record on villain figures, my money would be on a Mysterio figure
never seeing the light of day.

Judging by their track record on villain figures, my money would be on a Mysterio figure
never seeing the light of day.

Thanos, Hela, Killmonger...we are going to see three villains released in 12 months. Not saying its a sure bet, but 100% we see Mysterio prototype, 50% chance of release

Looking forward to displaying the Black & Red suit in-between Spider-Punk & Advanced Suit Spidey...should contrast nicely.

(Iron Spider is going to be part of my IW display)

Sometimes the figure looks better than the character in the movie. Sometimes worse. IW War Machine or Killmonger are figures that to me overall show impressive detail and display potential that exceed the look in the movie (War Machine in armor had about 10 seconds of screen time in IF.)

Sometimes it looks better on film then the sidewalk photos. Sometimes not. Thanos is a figure that I was not high on until I watched the movie, and became sold on muscle shirt look. Made the figure turn into a must.

Sometimes the figure likeness isn't close. Sometimes it is. IW Captain America would be an example for me of a great body/costume, but a headsculpt that just sort of looks like Chris Evans. It seems to ignore Chris Evans round, baby faced cheeks for a longer and less full face. Nice headsculpt, just not accurate. Hela would be the opposite case. YOu stick that face on any figure, it still looks like Cate.

The black/red costume I bet will look good. If it has a nice cross between classic and black costume spider-man, it could look stunning in film and on a shelf.

Sometimes the figure likeness isn't close. Sometimes it is. IW Captain America would be an example for me of a great body/costume, but a headsculpt that just sort of looks like Chris Evans. It seems to ignore Chris Evans round, baby faced cheeks for a longer and less full face. Nice headsculpt, just not accurate. Hela would be the opposite case. YOu stick that face on any figure, it still looks like Cate.

Agreed...and I'd say similar about IW Thor. A very nicely done head sculpt that sort of looks like Chris Hemsworth, especially from certain angles (and with the right lighting)...but it just doesn't have that straight-outta-the-box 'holy crap look at that likeness' wow factor that Hela has. That sculpt looks like Cate Blanchet from every angle and in any light. Sadly, IW Cap & Thor just aren't in the same league. Maybe it's a beard thing?

As for new red & black Spidey - hopefully it will translate to 1/6 nicely...let's just hope there are no stitching issues this time.

It will also be interesting to see if HT will re-use the rather fantastic Tom Holland sculpt from HC / IW Iron Spider...or whether they will go for a new sculpt for this flick.

Agreed...and I'd say similar about IW Thor. A very nicely done head sculpt that sort of looks like Chris Hemsworth, especially from certain angles (and with the right lighting)...but it just doesn't have that straight-outta-the-box 'holy crap look at that likeness' wow factor that Hela has. That sculpt looks like Cate Blanchet from every angle and in any light. Sadly, IW Cap & Thor just aren't in the same league. Maybe it's a beard thing?

As for new red & black Spidey - hopefully it will translate to 1/6 nicely...let's just hope there are no stitching issues this time.

It will also be interesting to see if HT will re-use the rather fantastic Tom Holland sculpt from HC / IW Iron Spider...or whether they will go for a new sculpt for this flick.

HT more often than not takes the lazy route, just look at how they re-issue the old, inaccurate Stark head sculpt for the NEW Mk. V release...so I expect to see the same Holland head sculpt for FFH.

Back