Some E3 news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hardcore gamers laugh at Nintendo.

I've been a gamer over 20 years now. I like nintendo the best out of this generation. I don't think gamers can be put into just "hardcore" and "casual" groups anymore, there's just so much variety right now and something to please everyone.

I've been a gamer over 20 years now. I like nintendo the best out of this generation. I don't think gamers can be put into just "hardcore" and "casual" groups anymore, there's just so much variety right now and something to please everyone.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Good point. I guess to better explain it then I am more into the adult titles. By that I mean mature rated games. Not much in the way of those on Nintendo so I prefer the 360 and PS3.

Nintendo's conference starts in about 5 minutes. I'm actually not expecting a whole lot. Nintendo, traditionally, hasn't had huge announcements at E3.

Sony starts in an hour and a half. I expect something huge or else Sony is going to continue to lag behind Microsoft for a looooooooong time.

Nintendo's conference starts in about 5 minutes. I'm actually not expecting a whole lot. Nintendo, traditionally, hasn't had huge announcements at E3.

Sony starts in an hour and a half. I expect something huge or else Sony is going to continue to lag behind Microsoft for a looooooooong time.

I can't wait to go home and as solid snake said yesterday "Veg out and watch them". I like this format better because we can watch it when it happens and not have to wait for the news.

Wii Animal Crossing and a microphone so far.

Nothing I'd even consider news yet.

I guess I don't feel for Nintendo bring out nothing that mind blowing when they have the best 2 selling consoles. And even though I don't own a Wii or even want one right now(Duckhunt ^^^^^es!!), I am a little surprised that they haven't come off with something bigger.

Indeed. But are we sure all games will support it? FORCE UNLEASED may have been designed before the Wii MotionPlus. :(

Definitely something to look into, though.

I was thinking the same thing when they said it'd be out next spring :monkey4

- Animal Crossing with voice chat this year is fairly significant.

- The new motion attachment thingy has a lot of promise.

- The music "game" sounds boring as sin.

- wtf is "GTA Chinatown Wars"? was that a joke, or will there really be a GTA on the DS?

Ah well, mega-low key. Pretty much what I, and most of the internets, expected. Still, I'm *very* excited about finally getting voice chat as well as Animal Crossing.

Sony should be starting in 15 minutes...

Back