(Spoilers) First Look At Star Wars: The Force Awakens Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garemlin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Small scale Hasbor I am sure but looks like the first leak of anything from TFA.

First Look At 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Action Figures

Rebelscum.com has managed to acquire an image that gives our first glimpse at the action figure prototypes for 5 of the characters from Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

The most popular character here is Chewbacca (apparently he won't have a robotic arm that he's rumored to have). Then we see some of the new characters first seen in the teaser: the "ball droid", BB-8, Daisy Ridley's Rey, and John Boyega's Finn but without his Stormtrooper gear Finally the image shows a mysterious masked man (or woman?), who might be the character from some of the leaked concept art that's believed to be the character we see wielding the crossguard lightsaber in the trailer, Kylo Ren. But my first glance of the character reminded me of Gwendoline Christie (the actress who plays Brienne of Tarth in Game of Thrones). The character she's playing is rumored to be some kind of Imperial Inquisitor type. Who do you think that person is?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be released in theaters on December 18, 2015.

images

Nice to finally see some SW figures with some great likenesses (obviously scanned, but still). Although that basically looks like the exact same Black Series Chewbacca they already released.

Yeah, Chewbacca might just be there for scale purposes. Or just a retooled 'older looking' headsculpt til the rest of the figure is done.

...And there they are. I was wondering when the first leaked toy pics would show. They look good.

I might get Han, Luke, and Leia when these are released. No way I'm doing anything beyond that. I hope the packaging is classy. I'd keep them in the package.

Nope Jack Baur is right Kylo Ren is the one on left. His Helmet from front looks a lot like Darth Revan but the dome is shaped like a smaller version of Vaders helmet with the curved dome.
100 percent positive it's not Gwendoline Christie.

I can't wait to get by hands on the R2 head mounted on the ball.

Heard a rumor there's a 3PO head on a ball too which would be awesome duo display.

They forgot to add his beer gut.

There haven't been any pics released yet, but supposedly he's almost all grey fur and missing one of his canine teeth.

Back