Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still broken...what the hell SS?

captureeiz.jpg

Ummmm then what was SS Alex (CAhobbit) doing then? Doesn't she work for them? :dunno

I spoke to jackaline she said seems like the web teams out to lunch once they come back they will be notify. I made sure she knows im not the only one, she heard about this forum told her bunch of people having the same problem so will see now that it was brought to there attention

Still nothing this week. I contracted SS earlier this week about the newsletter. They stated that they would send a message to the team that is working on this. Also, I wasn't getting any process notifications in my email as well. I told SS about this too. So, I don't know what is going on. :dunno

Issues with the newsletter not posting into people's online accounts has been and is currently being worked on. Unfortunately this problem is an issue across all newsletter accounts at the moment (for this week and last week and could possibly even happen with next weeks). We are really hoping this problem can be fixed next week (we were on a smooth roll for a little while through most of Nov and Dec). Many, MANY apologies the inconvenience this has caused for so many of you.

In the meantime...hopefully this link here will take you directly to an online version of the newsletter....

Sideshow Newsletter 01/12/12

Remember, if you are still not receiving your newsletter the old fashioned way (through your email client) please do contact me through PM here or through the following address [email protected] with your newsletter account email address and we can investigate your account to see what the problem might be.\

Also...I should add that not all email addresses have received this week's newsletter, so it may take a few more hours until you do receive it.

Issues with the newsletter not posting into people's online accounts has been and is currently being worked on. Unfortunately this problem is an issue across all newsletter accounts at the moment (for this week and last week and could possibly even happen with next weeks). We are really hoping this problem can be fixed next week (we were on a smooth roll for a little while through most of Nov and Dec). Many, MANY apologies the inconvenience this has caused for so many of you.

In the meantime...hopefully this link here will take you directly to an online version of the newsletter....

Remember, if you are still not receiving your newsletter the old fashioned way (through your email client) please do contact me through PM here or through the following address [email protected] with your newsletter account email address and we can investigate your account to see what the problem might be.\

Also...I should add that not all email addresses have received this week's newsletter, so it may take a few more hours until you do receive it.

Maybe we should make a sticky? Then it can be updated every week.

Last edited:
With the numbers of stuff already previewed and by the looks of the previews finished its amazing that for the past 1-2 months none of them have been shown on the official NL.

Thanks for replying but you can't say it's our fault or the fault of all of our e-mail accounts when it worked fine before the Sideshow website change.

Apologies if my reply came across as accusing newsletter subscribers as for the reason of the issue. That was not my intention at all and please know that it is not the fault of any newsletter subscribers for the current issues. :)

-SideshowAlex

Apologies if my reply came across as accusing newsletter subscribers as for the reason of the issue. That was not my intention at all and please know that it is not the fault of any newsletter subscribers for the current issues. :)

-SideshowAlex

Don't worry. I doubt anyone else took your post that way.

Thanks for the info (and the link). I contacted SSC back when the website change was implemented and my newsletter access (both on-line and through e-mail) went bye bye-- It seemed like the problem was already taken care of after that but now I'm back in the same boat as everyone else. I've fired you a PM.

Thanks.

Back