Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since SSC changed the Newletter format, there has been nothing but problems. If I were them, switch back to the old way.

okay finally message again on screen is:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php:292 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(292): SoapClient->__call('readDeliveries', Array) #1 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(292): SoapClient->readDeliveries(Array) #2 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(982): getCurrentNewsletters(Object(SoapClient), 'mclaren1976@hot...', '', false) #3 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(77): newsletter_display_email_address(Object(SoapClient), 'mclaren1976@hot...') #4 {main} thrown in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php on line 292

*sign* whatever that means....... :eek:

same here

Since SSC changed the Newletter format, there has been nothing but problems. If I were them, switch back to the old way.

agreed on all counts.

No newsletter for me either and I haven't received it via email since the new format went into effect. It is getting really tiresome.

Newsletter access broke again.... Same errors as before. This is a pain, please fix it SSC or go back to the old system.

This is getting frustrating. I even had someone at Sideshow about a month ago help me straighten out the issue but I am still not getting the emails and still having major issues accessing the newsletter. What is going on?

I haven't got any newsletters either, and on the site in the newsletter access it only adjusts settings not access to the newsletter

I'm in the same boat as many of you, I can't remember the last time I got an SS Newsletter.
So, I've just emailed Alex in hopes whatever it is that is preventing them can be sorted.
x :peace

Alex helped me out with getting the newsletter email. But I won't know if the fix took until next week.

The newsletter still will not load when I am in my account on Sideshow's website.

Edit - This is where I get stuck:

View Newsletter

Newsletter Loading

• Analyzing Newsletter Preferences
  • Please be patient while this loads...
    waiting.gif

Is there any chance we can go back to the old website? This new one is getting on my last nerve. Is anybody able to access the newsletter?

Back