Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No NL's for many weeks now, can't access it on the site either. Email sent to Customer Service, so I hope the issue can be resolved.

This is really a bit of a disaster for a company that depends on soliciting and marketing their products online to a regular customer base. I'm sure there must be some real frustration going on at SSC.

No newsletter emails either for me for a while. I am receiving all other (it would seem) SS emails though.

No NL's for many weeks now, can't access it on the site either. Email sent to Customer Service, so I hope the issue can be resolved.

This is really a bit of a disaster for a company that depends on soliciting and marketing their products online to a regular customer base. I'm sure there must be some real frustration going on at SSC.

Yeah, online it's not even showing older ones for me...

Epic Fail on Sideshows part :slap How long would it take to ring someone up to fix the bloody site. Certainly not weeks :gah:

I am also not getting a newsletter anymore. It has been a few weeks since I got one. Anyone know what that is all about? On their website under the Newletter Account area it says the following:

We are experiencing technical difficulties with personalized newsletter access in your online account. We are quickly working towards a resolution. Rest assured, your newsletter(s) will still be delivered into your email inbox. Thank you for your patience.

It says they will still be delivered into your email inbox but I haven't gotten one for weeks.

Remember, if you are still not receiving your newsletter the old fashioned way (through your email client) please do contact me through PM here or through the following address [email protected] with your newsletter account email address and we can investigate your account to see what the problem might be.

Repost for those that missed my post from a few days ago. :)

-SideshowAlex

UPDATE!!!!

Hi all!

I just want to let everyone know here that the newsletter will NOT be posting in people's online accounts again this week. A fix is still being investigated but folks should be receiving the newsletter the old fashioned way through their email inboxes. I will also try to get a link posted in THIS thread for folks to see an online version (as I did last week) as soon as I can get one for y'all.

As mentioned previous times in this thread....if you have not been receiving the newsletter into your email inbox, please contact me through [email protected] or through PM here and we can investigate your account.

Those that have already contacted should have received replies back from me with further information (either your account was fixed or in some cases, accounts have to be investigated further as the problem occurring with said account couldn't be fixed as easily).

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for being proactive and posting this before you get the barrage of "Where's this week's newsletter?" posts.

Yeah, I'm guilty of being one of those posters...

Thanks Alex, I'm still down as well, and by the time it arrives at my inbox, I've missed any of the last opportunity stuff. I appreciate you posting a link here, for the past few weeks I just thought it was something else that had gone wrong with my computer :)

Back