Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow, you've piqued collector's interest with your mention of the new Sideshow Classics Statue line in your 9/20 Newsletter...but the corresponding link doesn't work!

Please rectify the situation, inquiring minds want to know!

EDIT: NVM, the link now works.

That should be fixed for those viewing the newsletter online. But for those who aren't viewing it online, here is the link:

Sideshow Classics

Hey... Just to verify on the green Lantern PF, does the ring have the latern emblem? Its hard to see......

..... and for the love of god SSC, please take some natural lit pics? I don't understand why you guys continue to take "dark" pics.

Alex can you guys do a Sideshow Classics Line for the Universal Monsters? Most of all Karloff as The Monster in Son Of Frankenstein? ;) :D

The Monster,
Nick

Oh Alex and lets not forget Karloff as The Mummy for my good buddy Lonnie (lcummins) :D If I remember right that is his favorite Monster. :D

I would buy a Karloff as The Mummy as well! :D

The Monster,
Nick

Is the newsletter up yet? I keep seeing that there are no newsletters pertaining to my interests, though I have almost all the boxes checked off, I even checked off a few extras just to see if it made a difference, and I have nothing. I also have nothing showing for previous newsletters as well? Anyone else having difficulty?

Is the newsletter up yet? I keep seeing that there are no newsletters pertaining to my interests, though I have almost all the boxes checked off, I even checked off a few extras just to see if it made a difference, and I have nothing. I also have nothing showing for previous newsletters as well? Anyone else having difficulty?

I have the same problem and also tried checking off every box, and still, there was no difference.:gah:

i have the same issue, didnt receive the newsletter that usually comes at around 5-6PM EST on thursday. Nor is it available online under my account, the latest newsletter is from 9/21.

Now it's sat and still no newsletter, what's going on?

Still nothing here either. I have no previous newsletters showing in my account, and nothing came in the email this week though my account still shows subscribed.

no Newsletter yet .........its 2.41AM here :impatient:

It's only 1:19PM (Pacific Time) as I type this.

Newsletter is sent out between 2 and 3PM (Pacific Time) every week. Sometimes it might send a little earlier than 2PM though.

Patience friends, patience. :)

-SideshowAlex

It's only 1:19PM (Pacific Time) as I type this.

Newsletter is sent out between 2 and 3PM (Pacific Time) every week. Sometimes it might send a little earlier than 2PM though.

Patience friends, patience. :)

-SideshowAlex

I just wake up for newsletter lol all-most 3 Am in the morning:thud:

This is the first week I've had access to all the past newsletters as well, my account finally seems to be working well again. thanks SC for getting this sorted out :)

Back