Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newsletter Thursday.

Will you be posting a link again, Alex, or will the Newsletter log in be working today?

Newsletter Thursday.

Will you be posting a link again, Alex, or will the Newsletter log in be working today?

More thank likely it will not be posting in online accounts again this week. But once I can get a link to post here I certainly will. :)

-SideshowAlex

Those two have been posted in the Ministry of Info. Still waiting on the newsletter.

I know that they are working on the problem, but it worked fine before they switched over. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. A lot of us (myself included) can't wait for thursday afternoon to see what the newsletter brings. This business of having to check a forum to see if one of SSC own employees posted a link to the newsletter they should have had fixed a long time ago is a bunch of crap. Quit worrying about how fancy your website is and focus on the collectibles!!

Much obliged.

Can you speak with the powers that be and have them put some new LOTR or G.I. Joe products in next week's newsletter? :pray:

When did Arh's Medusa sell out? I wish these damn low qty screen actual pops up or alerts us when its suppose to be. Very frustrating with this SSC.

Something new in my account on the website. Now, when I log in...it actually shows that I am logged in and there is a note that the newsletter issue is being dealt with.

Progress!

And thanks for the NL link, Alex!

Back