Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sad they suddenly halted this line, and the Brooks line as well. They seemed to always say these line would continue, but i guess not. weird as they sold well i thought,,,

sad they suddenly halted this line, and the Brooks line as well. They seemed to always say these line would continue, but i guess not. weird as they sold well i thought,,,

I was really upset they cancelled the Brooks line. That was the best one.
I LOVED the AH line. I'm still upset that an AH Storm COM wasn't released before they shut the line down. Also, the Brooks Phoenix COM was another piece I was hoping would get released.

Yeah, it seemed like that was the end of the old days. Afterwards they announced DC and it seems like SS is content sticking with only big hitters these days.

I came across a local guy that has one of these for sale, it doesn't have the styrofoam inserts though. His starting price is $350 obo, I'm fairly new to this hobby so how much does not having the styrofoam decrease the value of this piece? I've seen some on ebay, on here, and amazon go from $350-$550.

I asked him to sign in gold pen.... and still donated money to his charity. Nice guy... though the glasses and hat makes him look a bit too incognito LOL

18920611383_87508b14cf_b.jpg

This is awesome! He is coming to North Carolina in Nov (5 1/2 hrs from me in TN). If I pick up this Mystique I may make the trip to get him to sign the base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came across a local guy that has one of these for sale, it doesn't have the styrofoam inserts though. His starting price is $350 obo, I'm fairly new to this hobby so how much does not having the styrofoam decrease the value of this piece? I've seen some on ebay, on here, and amazon go from $350-$550.

Is it a regular edition or an exclusive one? I think you can find a REG with all the foam and box for $350. A REG at $350 with no styro seems a bit high to me. Not having the styrofoam will decrease the value of the statue if you ever try to sell her. Without the styro you'll never be able to ship her safely. The box is pretty meaningless without the styrofoam.

Is it a regular edition or an exclusive one? I think you can find a REG with all the foam and box for $350. A REG at $350 with no styro seems a bit high to me. Not having the styrofoam will decrease the value of the statue if you ever try to sell her. Without the styro you'll never be able to ship her safely. The box is pretty meaningless without the styrofoam.

Thats what I was thinking. I thought about maybe offering him a lower price for it, like $200 or so. Retail was $170. The only reason I may opt for this one is if I can get her really cheap, but if he won't budge on the price at all I'm going to pass. I think it is the reg.

Thats what I was thinking. I thought about maybe offering him a lower price for it, like $200 or so. Retail was $170. The only reason I may opt for this one is if I can get her really cheap, but if he won't budge on the price at all I'm going to pass.

I agree with you. The reason he has to try and sell it locally is because he doesn't have the styrofoam to begin with. You'll be in the same boat if you ever decide to sell. If I had to drop $350 for this piece I'd rather hunt down the EX with the box and styro. The art print for this piece looks really good IMO.

I agree with you. The reason he has to try and sell it locally is because he doesn't have the styrofoam to begin with. You'll be in the same boat if you ever decide to sell. If I had to drop $350 for this piece I'd rather hunt down the EX with the box and styro. The art print for this piece looks really good IMO.

Well Adam Hughes is going to be coming to NC in November, so I thought about picking her up to have him autograph the base (I love his art and she is one of my favorite X-Men/Marvel baddies). Would you even make this guy an offer or just try to find her with the packaging? The next cheapest one I've found is $380 on ebay.

Well Adam Hughes is going to be coming to NC in November, so I thought about picking her up to have him autograph the base (I love his art and she is one of my favorite X-Men/Marvel baddies). Would you even make this guy an offer or just try to find her with the packaging? The next cheapest one I've found is $380 on ebay.

If you really want the piece and intend to keep it for a long while then offer him $200. I have bought a few pieces before without styrofoam and art boxes but I regretted it. I won't buy a statue without all the packaging anymore unless it's a deal that can't be refused because the price is just ridiculously cheap. I don't sell pieces often but when I do, having the styrofoam and art box makes it a lot easier.

If you really want the piece and intend to keep it for a long while then offer him $200. I have bought a few pieces before without styrofoam and art boxes but I regretted it. I won't buy a statue without all the packaging anymore unless it's a deal that can't be refused because the price is just ridiculously cheap. I don't sell pieces often but when I do, having the styrofoam and art box makes it a lot easier.

I finally got some pics, it's number 15/550 so it's the EX but I also found out it's missing the brown shipper and ex art print in addition to the styrofoam. He still wants $350. I politely declined and told him he will probably have a hard time getting that for it. He got upset and accused me of wanting to flip it because I told him if he bought it off Amazon at retail or higher, than he probably paid too much for it with it missing those components. Other than the price and it missing those things the statue looks good. A little dusty, but not too bad..
ff62ee4e7c152db8d5450c3b4eb7ffb7.jpg
822e50a7505d2a9f985018fa3981908b.jpg
c3f3546a238ea6c4c5eecad7a436e68f.jpg
7e8ed078fcb0e29aadb98c7befe107c3.jpg

I finally got some pics, it's number 15/550 so it's the EX but I also found out it's missing the brown shipper and ex art print in addition to the styrofoam. He still wants $350. I politely declined and told him he will probably have a hard time getting that for it. He got upset and accused me of wanting to flip it because I told him if he bought it off Amazon at retail or higher, than he probably paid too much for it with it missing those components. Other than the price and it missing those things the statue looks good. A little dusty, but not too bad..
ff62ee4e7c152db8d5450c3b4eb7ffb7.jpg
822e50a7505d2a9f985018fa3981908b.jpg
c3f3546a238ea6c4c5eecad7a436e68f.jpg
7e8ed078fcb0e29aadb98c7befe107c3.jpg

My advise is DON'T do it. No styro, no shipper, and no print just doesn't work for $350 IMO. PM on the way.

Back