Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats SD. Emma looks amazing.

PS - the ladies look great tonight :)

19760912506_f91d67e750_b.jpg

Can't figure out why SSC stopped this line....I'm curious if Marvel or Disney had something to do with it. This line was awesome to see unveiled.

I'm glad I didn't trust my first reaction... you were right, in person, this statue is beautiful. Could the hair be a little better? Sure, but otherwise, that body design is flawless. So glad I got her...

19136910933_58c3f5f0c4_b.jpg

19136912323_6414dbdb91_b.jpg

19571207639_3bdc4e120e_b.jpg

See! Now why couldn't the upcoming Emma PF have a physique and proportions like this?!! It's so spot on, IMO...

Hey SD, did you buy this 2nd hand ...or when she first came out? I'm on the look out for this too.

See! Now why couldn't the upcoming Emma PF have a physique and proportions like this?!! It's so spot on, IMO...

Hey SD, did you buy this 2nd hand ...or when she first came out? I'm on the look out for this too.

I don't think we'll ever see a line like this again. :lol

I'd be surprised if Marvel/Disney allowed it quite like THIS again.

Can't figure out why SSC stopped this line....I'm curious if Marvel or Disney had something to do with it. This line was awesome to see unveiled.

Good question.... shame it didn't continue....

Ebay... it's actually a "marvel sample"... perfect piece.

Ebay... it's actually a "marvel sample"... perfect piece.

Nice score. I've got only SSC one piece that's a 'sample.' I can't really tell the difference other than what's written on the base, but still cool knowing I own one. :rock

I only have one SSC sample myself. It's my EX Venom COM.

Where did you get yours from?

I got mine from eBay. Guy never mentioned he was selling a 'sample.' I got it. And it had sample written on the box and base. Then I looked at the box and it even had the old shipping label to Fox Studios (where Sideshow sent it.)

Where did you get yours from?

I got mine from eBay. Guy never mentioned he was selling a 'sample.' I got it. And it had sample written on the box and base. Then I looked at the box and it even had the old shipping label to Fox Studios (where Sideshow sent it.)

I received mine from a board member here. I never asked him how he got it. He did advertise it as a sample. He gave me a pretty good price on it. I think I paid $650 shipped for mine. It was a pretty good chunk of change at the time but considering what he's going for today, I have no complaints about how much I paid for him. It's an amazing piece and I was thrilled to add it to my collection.

I received mine from a board member here. I never asked him how he got it. He did advertise it as a sample. He gave me a pretty good price on it. I think I paid $650 shipped for mine. It was a pretty good chunk of change at the time but considering what he's going for today, I have no complaints about how much I paid for him. It's an amazing piece and I was thrilled to add it to my collection.

Well, that's a nice piece to have a "Sample" of.

I'm really hoping they make a new Venom eventually to accompany this new Spidey PF.

I'm just hoping SSC revisits Black Cat and makes a fully sculpted version.

Back