Statue Tweeterhead: Martian Manhunter - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to Tweeterhead but do their statues normally have an ES of any sort or no? I couldn't find a number for the ones already up for pre order.

This is what is known as of now.

Tweeterhead
Reg / EX
1. Harley 1500 / 500
2. Bottle City of Kandor 1000 / 0
2. Kandor Crystal Base ???
3. Mxyzpltk 250 / 0
4. Supergirl 750 / 250
5. Joker 1500 / 500
6. Bud and Lou 500 / 0
7. Wonder Woman 1500 / 500
8. Superman ???

Can't wait for this to go up next week!

26229559_1673388812722952_4263900518707087453_n.jpg

How do you guys like the EX portrait?

MM5.jpg

I think I'd like the EX portrait more if it came with Jonn in his alien form. The REG portrait looks best with Jonn's human form, IMO.

Definitely getting this, but I'd be ok with the REG.

How do you guys like the EX portrait?

MM5.jpg

I think I'd like the EX portrait more if it came with Jonn in his alien form. The REG portrait looks best with Jonn's human form, IMO.

Definitely getting this, but I'd be ok with the REG.

I agree that it looks a bit off on his human form, but it will be nice to have a swap out to change things up a bit. I'm just going to get all 7 JL direct from tweeterhead to have all the exclusives, but mostly to give support to Tweeterhead since they probably make more money off of direct orders. With what they are doing so far, I want to show them as much support as possible.

Ordered the EX and plan on displaying it with the EX head. Ideally, I'd prefer a version with a different body that fit the Martian look better, but that head is a thing of beauty.

I plan to display this Martian Manhunter statue...

MM4.jpg

...with these guys:

SV136_greenlantern_14-800x534.jpg

There is a difference in sculpting style, but I think it'll look great with them. Thoughts?

MM4.jpg

...with these guys:

268237_s14.jpg

There is a difference in sculpting style, but I think it'll look great with them. Thoughts?

It would look fantastic

MM4.jpg

...with these guys:

268237_s14.jpg

I have the Flash. Its tiny compared with Hot Toys. That company uses Asian size when it comes to figures.

Sorta wish there was a way to see the Tweeterhead MM next to one of these Koto statues just to see how they compare in size. Just to make sure, you know.

Nearmint ...do you have any of these statues ...

SV136_greenlantern_14-800x534.jpg

...to compare to your TH Martian Manhunter?

Back