Statue Tweeterhead: Martian Manhunter - 1:6 Super Powers Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearmint ...do you have any of these statues ...

SV136_greenlantern_14-800x534.jpg

...to compare to your TH Martian Manhunter?

Sorry, no. Outside of Tweeterhead, the only 1/6 pieces that I have are the Frank Cho Wonder Woman and the Andy Kubert Batman.

I have that Koto Superman, but still haven't gotten my shipping notice for Martian Manhunter. Here’s pictures of TH Supergirl though. She’s definitely bigger.

41598620330_40f78a2279_b.jpg

42689970134_79c053f026_b.jpg

Yea, that confirms it. These TH 1/6 scale DC statues are not going to match well with the Koto 1/6 scale DC statues.

This TH 1/6 scale collection will have to be its own collection. Which means ...I still have to wait for Koto to make an ArtFX/Fine Art Martian Manhunter statue. Bummer!

Yea, that confirms it. These TH 1/6 scale DC statues are not going to match well with the Koto 1/6 scale DC statues.

This TH 1/6 scale collection will have to be its own collection. Which means ...I still have to wait for Koto to make an ArtFX/Fine Art Martian Manhunter statue. Bummer!

Looks like the TH Supergirl would kick the Koto Superman's ass in hand to hand combat.

Back