Statue Sideshow New Batman Premium Format Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Understandable. I have a problem with 1/4 scale batman statues, can never have enough. I own ssc modern pf, bale pf, bvs armored bats pf and now the new 52 version when it ships. I got to pair him with new 52 supes scaling issues be damed they still look badass together esp the ex versions..

If another badass bats drops that i like id buy it too. I have no issues with boxing up the older ones. But it could be years away before we get another 1/4 bats worth buying esp now p1 and ssc no longer playing nice. Its not like they (comic versions) come around often. i dont even like modern bats that much anymore to be honest, i wish he was fully sculpted and the cape was lighter. The hs is the best part. P1 does have the year one on bike statue although its expensive as **** for 1/4 scale (1/5???), its still tempting lol

In the meantime ill enjoy the ones i have, Ill prolly have to box up modern bats soon anyway i have too much **** coming in. I have to rearrange alot of stuff, not looking forward to it.

I can see myself getting multiple statues of a character ....but only if each piece impresses me. Wolverine is a good example. There have been a few that impressed me. But only one of Bats has impressed me so far ...and its a modern version of him. Will see what the future holds, I guess....

Not sure if this is and error, but it looks BBTS has this up again on their site, along with a bunch of other previously sold out figures.

excellent vid and review.He really turned out quite nice and fits in perfectly with GA,Superman,WW and Aquaman.And it is so cool that they are all looking in the same direction.Congrats

If you like it, then might as well get it. So with that said ....Congrats!

As for the rest of us that are still waiting for a more classic Batman PF ....I hope that day comes soon.

There's so many options for Batman now this one kind of got lost, sculpt is overall great especially the portrait.
Should look good with Robin but even that didn't go over all that well I guess so it should pair great together, :lol.

Nice pickup.

The sequin bat-chaps just kill this piece for me. If they would've put black trunks on him instead, I'd have jumped all over this. It would've given this piece a very Arkham Asylum/City feel to the PF. I like everything else about the statue except those damn disco chaps.

Like I said in the other forum ...

Thank goodness it's finally waitlisted! I hope it sells out sooner!

That way SSC can now get to sculpting a better classic Batman PF.

Just got my Batman,
So awesome. Love this one since it has elements of the Arkham bats and that my be my favorite version aside from TAS.

my waiting just converted, honestly I'm actually excited about getting this piece and finally being able to complete my trinity, for the longest I was not a fan of this statue, it slowly won me over but I gotta say what finally pushed me to order was the batman statue collector and nearmint's YouTube video

Like I said in the other forum ...

Thank goodness it's finally waitlisted! I hope it sells out sooner!

That way SSC can now get to sculpting a better classic Batman PF.

...And here comes SSC with another Batman PF! :lol

Hopefully this time it will be the classic version!

attachment.php

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234269

Hopefully it will be a better sculpt ...with better proportions ...and without the nano-fiber armor.

...And here comes SSC with another Batman PF! :lol

Hopefully this time it will be the classic version!

attachment.php

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234269

Hopefully it will be a better sculpt ...with better proportions ...and without the nano-fiber armor.

Is anyone shocked at this? I feel bad for those that just purchased the hunchback version because they wanted to upgrade the first Batman premium format (although who knows what this new Batman will look like and when it will be available).

Back