Sideshow/ AH Mystique Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo, cool news... will be bringing all my bases in to SDCC Wednesday preview night to get signed by Adam Hughes :D

This is probably my grail piece to me. I hunted her down and patiently waited until I found her for a great price. I love this statue and still stare at her. The face is so well painted. The hair is a non-issue

Well, I went and did it. Considering my dislike of the upcoming PF, and the zero likelihood of another Emma 1/4 statue being made, I went ahead and got the AH comiquette... with the beautiful art print... should have her in hand just as I'm wrapping up with SDCC :)

This is probably my grail piece to me. I hunted her down and patiently waited until I found her for a great price. I love this statue and still stare at her. The face is so well painted. The hair is a non-issue

I've also noticed that the hair really only bothers me when looking at the statue straight on. Even at a slight angle, it's much better looking.

Ooo, cool news... will be bringing all my bases in to SDCC Wednesday preview night to get signed by Adam Hughes :D

Congrats! AH came to Chicago a few times but I decided to lug around some statues and get them signed by Stan Lee instead. I hope to see AH and George Perez back in Chicago soon. I'm a big fan of both artists and would like some statues I have signed by them.

Congrats! AH came to Chicago a few times but I decided to lug around some statues and get them signed by Stan Lee instead. I hope to see AH and George Perez back in Chicago soon. I'm a big fan of both artists and would like some statues I have signed by them.

Thanks! Yeah, I think it really makes the statues even more special... a shame my recent White Queen purchase won't arrive before SDCC is over :( Would have been nice to get all 4 of mine signed.

Thanks! Yeah, I think it really makes the statues even more special... a shame my recent White Queen purchase won't arrive before SDCC is over :( Would have been nice to get all 4 of mine signed.

For sure. However, that'll give you another reason to go see him again if you want Emma signed. Be prepared though, he basically only initials the pieces he's asked to sign. I have yet to see his full signature on anything.

Sooo you found her....then stalked her from the bushes until she gave in to a lower price? How did you do that?

:lol

For sure. However, that'll give you another reason to go see him again if you want Emma signed. Be prepared though, he basically only initials the pieces he's asked to sign. I have yet to see his full signature on anything.

Well, maybe he'll feel bad for me lugging that 6lb Rogue base, and give me two exclamation points after his initials ;)

I asked him to sign in gold pen.... and still donated money to his charity. Nice guy... though the glasses and hat makes him look a bit too incognito LOL

18920611383_87508b14cf_b.jpg

Nicely done SD. Yeah, Adam's a pretty soft spoken dude. An immense talent though and a pleasure to interact with.

I happen to like the Emma COM. I think COM captures the essence of Emma very well. She is fake and plastic. She makes no bones or secrets about it. However, she's still as sexy as hell. And she knows it.

I'm glad I didn't trust my first reaction... you were right, in person, this statue is beautiful. Could the hair be a little better? Sure, but otherwise, that body design is flawless. So glad I got her...

19136910933_58c3f5f0c4_b.jpg

19136912323_6414dbdb91_b.jpg

19571207639_3bdc4e120e_b.jpg

Back