Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LCS has one of $300 out the door....

I might be going home with a Hulk bust next week. I'll sit on it for the weekend. It's been there for a while, so I don't expect it to go anywhere anytime soon.

For $300 Chigger, I wouldn't hesitate. It's a nice bust at that price. Reminds me of when my LCS had The Thing 1:1 Bust for $399. I figured it would always be there. The weekend that I decided to finally make the purchase...it was no longer there. Don't make the same mistake that I did... :duff

For $300 Chigger, I wouldn't hesitate. It's a nice bust at that price. Reminds me of when my LCS had The Thing 1:1 Bust for $399. I figured it would always be there. The weekend that I decided to finally make the purchase...it was no longer there. Don't make the same mistake that I did... :duff

I'm hoping to get a Thing bust one day. That one is a beauty!

As for Hulk, I like it, but don't love it. For that price though, I might love it. :lol

2rqip0h.jpg

Damn, greatwall. You're the best. Need to see the rest but no doubts you got em right. Since this bust is hollow and large, I wonder if you can have it done a step further and make his eyes glow?

Not big on the jaundice eyes, even though I guess that's how they are in the comic. It's probably just because the more I see this bust, modded/repainted or not, the more I hate the sculpt.

I gotta say-reviewing this post has definately made me pass on the hulk bust. I LOVE the sculpt but the paint application is too light for me-I wish it had the PF value of green. I did the custom that this fan posted. It looks pretty amazing. Unsure how I feel about the black torn shirt-I think I would scrap it

I gotta say-reviewing this post has definately made me pass on the hulk bust. I LOVE the sculpt but the paint application is too light for me-I wish it had the PF value of green. I did the custom that this fan posted. It looks pretty amazing. Unsure how I feel about the black torn shirt-I think I would scrap it

yeah the repaint looks great, but the fabric or shirt if that's what it's suppose to be, looks out of place.:dunno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksincali

-MEANT to say I DIG the custom that this fan posted-not I DID the custom. I wish I was that talented

Finally, just picked up my Hulk bust today. I'm loving it, even better now that I got it home. :rock

Ski was right...Even though I don't like to admit it. :lol This piece rocks. (And surprisingly, not a blemish anywhere in light of the recent QC issues.)

Pics soon!

Back