Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banana:banana:banana Ordered!!! Soon now, complete Hulk bust, I will have! :banana:banana:banana

Sideshow Hulk 1:1 bust, Green Ex and Gray Ex LSB! Great deal I have.

Last edited:
Change my Hulk Bust abit.
jackmullett

Got snowed in for five days and i needed some me time away from the wife and kids so got to play with hulk.

It arrived today! I have mixed feeling about this life size 1:1 bust. If I've paid full price for it I would've been pissed!!! $330 + $49 is a great deal.

Pro:
Color is good, not light at all. Huge size it is. Teeth not as white as I thought.

Con:
First thing I noticed is that its hollow and light as an egg. Must be 90% fiberglass, 8% plaster, and 2% plastic? I tapped my finger on it and hear an echo within it. Barely any sound when tapped on the Hulk LSB. The paint job on his hair is horrible. The tip pointing down is finely painted but most of the top looks like they hand smudge the surface before it totally dried; leaving an illusion of dept? His hair looks like upside down mop or seaweed? Maybe he just came out of a rainy day? The LSB's hair are definitely solid and better defined. For a life size bust, his teeth got some dept but not painted with the same dept as the LSB.
Mine got a scratch/crack on his left side that's around 7 inches long. At first, I thought its a scratch but then it turn at an angle and went into his skin at the top. Its hair thin but noticeable. I am thinking its a thin crack.

What's to do with this? Since I won it on ebay. I love it enough but what a grain of salt it is.

ThreeBust1.jpg

ThreeBust4.jpg

HulkBust1.jpg

HulkBustDefect1.jpg

HulkBustDefect4.jpg

Back