Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my refund. Lost $20+ return shipping but oh well. Better than keeping a hollow bust with a cheap paint app and a bad crack on the side. I prefer a modern take anyway.

although zangief is heavier, i have no issues with the hulk bust itself...

Last edited:
He should be bigger iMHO...The Wolverine bust seems bigger...should be the opposite....I still like it but it is the only gripe I have...I love the Wolvie bust....It's an easy one to paint the brown/tan/black colors too...I am thinking about it

attachment.php

Don't look a gift horse, I mean Wolverine, in the mouth.

BB

That wolvie bust is one of those from 1 mile you know exactly what it is...I see Wolvie is gonna get harder to find soon too

The repaint job looks alot better than the original. I would go as far as redoing the nose by dragging it down a bit to take away the grinch look from it.

Oh the above was repainted? No wonder why I thought it looks better. It does looks darker than original. Anyway, only way I'll go for 1:1 Hulk bust now is if they make a modern. Congrats to those who got and like this.

^^^So hot, so hot!

I can understand some don't like the Red Hulk. Ross is an old man that went through alot. And is kinna like a Hulk Ahab to the white whale(Hulk). So to make him a hulk changes alot of the dynamics. But I will like the red one.

^^^So hot, so hot!

I can understand some don't like the Red Hulk. Ross is an old man that went through alot. And is kinna like a Hulk Ahab to the white whale(Hulk). So to make him a hulk changes alot of the dynamics. But I will like the red one.

Much of the hatred towards Rulk is how he was introduced & portrayed in the earlier issues. If you read any recent issues of Rulk though, he's come a long way & isn't the same 2 dimensional character from before.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Much of the hatred towards Rulk is how he was introduced & portrayed in the earlier issues. If you read any recent issues of Rulk though, he's come a long way & isn't the same 2 dimensional character from before.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes, yes...I have read. Missed a few early Rulk but I know. He seem to follow Hulk's foot step which leaves the jaded one free to w/e.

But I am sure some still don't like the Rulk thing. Can we blame it on Loeb? hehhe

Last edited:
Back