Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: full-size hulk bust

hulkkeowndoublepager.jpg

Shai, how did you find this pic? I must have missed it. Was this a "12 Days of Christmas" unveil or was it separate?

Shai, how did you find this pic? I must have missed it. Was this a "12 Days of Christmas" unveil or was it separate?

Newsletter, my friend.Posted late last night.Check it out.

I really wanted to like this, I love the hulk but the style of the sculpt atleast what they have shown so far is not a good representation of they way i envision hulk.

Do the exclusive versions always get released at the same time as the regular versions?? or do they sometimes release them at seperate dates :confused:

not necesarily at the same time or date (like the Pf Grey Hulk Ex for example, they announce a ppo date for it 2-3 weeks after the Green Hulk PF was put to preorder .)

looks good..Illl have to get it.. Sideshows been gouging the customer of late w/ pricing.. Ill be curiouse to see what they ask.. Good thing for flex or the woman would cut off the balls..

Are they being a bit ambiguous with the "life-size" thing then?

Is it gonna be 1:1 or not?

I hope it's damn huge, can't wait to display alongside the Hulk PF, it will surely be :eek:

Back