Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: full-size hulk bust

I feel the same also. But i know everytime I doubt ss they pull through with the final pics. Look at the surfer and wolverine when I saw the preview videos I wasn't sure. But when they released the final pics these were awesome. I'm sure the hulk 1:1 will look just as nice. Becuase the preview shot is captured in macro mode.

I hope they keep the costs down to say 500 max if it's
over I'm out.

is his nose supposed to be that small? the planet hulk commissioned piece I saw on another forum blows this out of the water.

i like it a lot!!!his eyes especially are gorgeous!!!:banana:banana

Hulk Bust 1:1 Life-Size: ES and Price

As an extension to the post from Thursday's newsletter ...

^^^^ That has been the best post in this section in a VERY LONG time.

:rock:rock:rock

It shouldn't be over $600 and if it is.... :horror

I know what you are saying Ski ... I was reading some of the comments on the sideshow website, and there were people suggesting it to be $1500 to $2000 ... I think they might have been doing some weed, or they were basing it on the Darth Vader 1:1 exc, which has many variable parts etc ...

In terms of RECENT 1:1 bust releases, I would put this in the same category of work, size, and wieght as the Admiral Ackbar and the Gamorrean Guard. which both came in at about the $500.

So the only question that remains then is the licensing cost, which we do not know, but if Disney had a hand in it, you know it will be more expensive than ever before.

And if Shai is right, which he probably is, that Andy will be doing the sculpt, this may make it more pricey.

And let's not forget ES as a factor also, lower ES, hight cost.

Lot's of unknowns ...

So with all the unkonwns mentioned above and others I have not mentioned, and for fun, what do you think the ES and price point will be?

I will start if off:

Green Hulk 1:1 Bust
ES 500
Price: $725

Gray Hulk Ex 1:1 Bust, if there is one:

ES 250
Price: $825

Re: Hulk Bust 1:1 Life-Size: ES and Price

For when this gets moved:

ES of 500 @ $600 a throw.

If they do a Grey EX then an ES of 100 @ $700

Can't wait:chew

I say not under $600 .

i say 700 dollars for the bust with 400 es...

now for the exclusive,is it possible a rulk/???just wondering....

Wandering Fail.

then grey hulk for the exclusive for 750 dollars...

If it's between $500 and $600, I will be extremely happy.

Prices have steadily been climbing and this is Hulk. Sideshow knows everyone here is orgasming for Hulk stuff.

If you were Sideshow, what would you charge???

Prices have steadily been climbing and this is Hulk. Sideshow knows everyone here is orgasming for Hulk stuff.

If you were Sideshow, what would you charge???

Green: ES = 500, Price = $649.99

Grey EX: ES = 75, Price = $749.99

Threads merged, I will amend the title a little tooso its known to be a discussion of all aspects of the 1:1 Bust.

thmerged.png

x :wave

Back