Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: full-size hulk bust

hulk can measure only 7' too.

WHY ARE PEOPLE complaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get the ???? out if you dont like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS A HULK 1:1 SCALE BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Pitu knows this shat.Bow down to the immigrant..:rock

Someone likes Red!!! lol

redflashanimated.gif

Any guesses to the price of the bust? I'd say $1000 just because they can. lol

Last edited:

???? YES !!!!! I told EVERYONE A YEAR AGO THAT IT WAS COMING !!!! SCULPTED BY ANDY B.

Sideshow loves hulk & shai.

I win.

Yup you called it buddy! SS does love Hulk and Shai. Aw who am I kidding, I love Shai :rotfl

That thing looks to be HUGE. It has to be at least 6ft away from the back of his head and in the pic it's almost the size of his head so it's a bigun'... :D

I agree it is big. I am thinking it will be about the size of the SS Thing 1:1 bust. I just wish it had a bit more shoulders on the Thing bust and the Hulk bust.

But hey, if indeed Andy B is sculpting this, then WOW, what a great piece to have with Hulk PF, and the Thing 1:1 bust.

It is going to look HOT. Green and Gray for me if I can get it.

very true. you gotta respect the roots.

My biggest problem with the Kirby Hulk is he looks like a big oaf.

Kinda like the 2009 Saleen Mustang when it was first released.
Saleenmustang2.jpg

When superheroes & supercars, gotta respect the roots, but i'll take the modern updated version any day of the week.

:rotfl now I agree with you...........

It looks great ...maybe it will be my second Marvel Life Size Bust..

can someone post the complete preview pic ? Shai is gonna kill me...

123109hulkbust_02.jpg

This looks great and i'm not concerned with how close is it to full scale 1:1 it will be good enough for me and hollow or solid this is going on flex order for sure I just hope it's not due to ship till end of 3rd quarter at least. Also it's green all the way for me as that is the best IMO when it comes to hulk!!! I'm just hoping I dont have to battle to get this one I hope they require a non-refundable deposit to get the True Edition Size and keep the speculators away. They should do that with all heavy demand expensive items $500 and over again IMO!!!

Back