Sideshow 1:1 Full Size Hulk Bust Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: full-size hulk bust

I'm not the biggest Hulk fan, but this will be my fourth Marvel Life Size Bust. Looks just awesome, I love the Kirby style! :rock

not fan of busts but this looks great imo!!:banana:banana:banana

I hope not. If it's less than $600, I'll probably bite. If $700+, I don't know if I can justify spending that much. We'll see.

Well if you look at the 1:1 IM for example....that was a piece of crap yet they still charged $700 for it. This will be $700 minimum!........you can quote me on it.

Chris

700 dollars???????i dont think this much.....

That's the other thing, spending $600+ on something with the way QC has been lately makes it even harder to justify.

I suppose I could try to buy it retail...

i did some photoshop super quick... enjoy
hulk_head.jpg

looks pretty cool.

as broke as i am..i hope they ask for a small deposit (like $100) to put off the preorder now then cancel later peeps that drive up ES in hope of a grail for resale

Well if you look at the 1:1 IM for example....that was a piece of crap yet they still charged $700 for it. This will be $700 minimum!........you can quote me on it.

Chris

Let's hope not. Like Bodie said, SS better not price gouge on this.

The Gamorrean Guard bust came in at $499 and was more detailed than this piece. I'm thinking $499 and at tops $599. Anything more would be a rip off.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

as broke as i am..i hope they ask for a small deposit (like $100) to put off the preorder now then cancel later peeps that drive up ES in hope of a grail for resale

For this item only, I think I'd agree with a deposit. If I do get it and price is $600+, I want it to be a very limited ES, not like that iron man open ES fiasco.

These usually have a set ES.

This will be interesting to follow. So far (from what I can see) this piece will be more driven on the popularity of the character than the strength of the sculpt.

It looks like a good sculpt...but something is not 100% grabbing me on the 'wow' scale. I'll await more pictures to judge better...

I find myself in a similar situation as SLF. It looks nice but it doesn't have that WOW factor that usually draws me into a full scale piece. I'm going to do the same....by waiting on more pictures before I fully commit to adding this piece to my other Marvel 1:1 busts (Iron Man, Red/Blue Spider-man) even though Hulk is one of my favorite Marvel characters. There is something about the sculpt that is making me not 100% certain that I want to preorder this.

These usually have a set ES.

This will be interesting to follow. So far (from what I can see) this piece will be more driven on the popularity of the character than the strength of the sculpt.

It looks like a good sculpt...but something is not 100% grabbing me on the 'wow' scale. I'll await more pictures to judge better...

I find myself in a similar situation as SLF. It looks nice but it doesn't have that WOW factor that usually draws me into a full scale piece. I'm going to do the same....by waiting on more pictures before I fully commit to adding this piece to my other Marvel 1:1 busts (Iron Man, Red/Blue Spider-man) even though Hulk is one of my favorite Marvel characters. There is something about the sculpt that is making me not 100% certain that I want to preorder this.

The pics will tell but so far I'm in the same boat. As of now, I'm disappointed.

Back