SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greatest-battles-dvd-set-cobra-commander.jpg

As I';m planning to convert mine into this version, I'd cancel mine if they made this version.

The SSDC cobra commander is a Red repaint,
we got these cards in from sideshow and in the corner it has a picture of him, ill try and get one for you guys.

you spelt waste wrong, :lol
yeah but it looks good, we also got a production sample of CC and i gotta say it is awsome! the figure is solid and his outfit hangs realli nice, joints are good too.
oh and toht looks good too, melty head rules!

That was the first thing that came to mind but I thought Sideshow wouldn't do something that lame. Guess I was wrong. Now I'm stuck with the Bradstreet figure.

Thanks Sideshow. No $ale.

it could be a different outfit, i only saw the head. keep that in mind.
i dont think sideshow would do that to us, just wait and see i guess.

Yeah, I may not be a completionist in this line after all. Four figures in and we possibly have a variant. I was truly hoping they were just throwing us off with the hooded image, and actually going to offer a helmeted variant of CC, which would obviously be a must have. At least for me. But if the red variant is true, I may have to debate getting it.

Grrrr...

Isn't that what Con items are supposed to be though? A variant or something that can be skipped? If it was something else many of you would moan and groan about how unfair it is they're doing this. If folks say otherwise thats a big of bowl of BS.

Back