• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale - HOT TOYS STAR WARS - Snowspeeder Luke Skywalker, First Order Stormtrooper Jakku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsphoebus

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, Collectors! I am admittedly new to posting/selling on this forum, but I am a long-time seller on eBay (look me up!) with an outstanding seller rating - please buy with confidence that your item is exactly as described and will ship well-protected (double-boxed!) in a timely manner. All sales through PayPal G&S and I'll cover the fee. I'm in Tennessee and will ship individual figures at a flat rate of $20 via UPS Ground (insured) within the continental USA. Anywhere else in North America will require additional calculated shipping cost. No international shipping, please. If you buy more than one item at the same time, shipping is free!

Prices are firm and no returns, so please be sure of your purchase before committing to buy.

I am the original owner of all the items listed below. I have chosen to part with these simply because I no longer have the room and will likely never get to display them. They are all brand new, come from a smoke-free home, have never been out of the box on display and have been kept in a climate controlled room in my house. I've only opened the boxes for inspection and photos. They are all complete with all accessories and original packaging, including the outer plastic bag and Hot Toys shipper box. Any questions, just reach out and I'll try to get right back to you. Thanks for looking!

MMS333 First Order Stormtrooper (Jakku) - Sideshow Exclusive - SOLD
MMS562 Sith Jet Trooper - SOLD
MMS544 Sith Trooper - SOLD
MMS585 Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot) - SOLD
MMS524 Commander Cody - SOLD
TMS064 Clone Trooper Jesse (Clone Wars) - SOLD
TMS018 Captain Rex (Clone Wars) - SOLD
TMS019 Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars) - SOLD
TMS021 Ahsoka Tano (Clone Wars) - SOLD
TMS024 Darth Maul (Clone Wars) - SOLD

Last edited:
Back