SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harder. I don't many practical uses to part this one out really. Once the cape is gone is someone really gonna want the rest especially bits and pieces? Maybe the weaponry but I don't many retailers really nabbing a bunch to split apart.

Does Toy Angst usually break down the SDCC exclusives? I don't remember them doing Aayla or YavLuke, I think there was a Sith Anakin but it was from a trade of something.

army.gif

Yeah, I don't think Toy Anxiety will break any down, and if they do, it wouldn't be many. Maybe 1 or 2 at the most. And that cape will be first to go. I would probably be cheaper and easier to buy CCC and sell him minus the cape - if that is even possible though is a big question.

Does Toy Angst usually break down the SDCC exclusives? I don't remember them doing Aayla or YavLuke, I think there was a Sith Anakin but it was from a trade of something.

army.gif

They had the Endor Sergeant too who was also an Ex. I guess it's just a matter of what they decide to part out vs. keep complete. You can shoot them a PM and see if they'll be picking one up to part out.

Yeah, I don't think Toy Anxiety will break any down, and if they do, it wouldn't be many. Maybe 1 or 2 at the most. And that cape will be first to go. I would probably be cheaper and easier to buy CCC and sell him minus the cape - if that is even possible though is a big question.

It might be, that's what I am thinking about doing. :whip

I'm thinking about donating one of my Hasbro Vader capes. The silver chain will match the buckles and detailing on the dagger and cane and it'll be short enough to not look like Batman. :lol

The uniform would actualy look pretty nice as a Crimson garudsman officer as well, for when they do the inevitable Crimson gaurdsman.

Back