SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Venomous Maximus!

no.

3299614986_f30fc64fdf_m.jpg

dosen't look like it goes all the way down here. Plus don't you think we would see a bit of the staff in the preview?

Careful. It could be the Bradstreet version with a cape! I'd wait for pics before canceling anything.

If it's light-blue with the cape then it can't be the Bradstreet version... because what distinguishes that one is the silly Punisher-style trenchcoat.

If its a classic CC then I'll definitely cancel the Bradstreet. I'll be bummed to lose the cane but I'd rather put the $100 I'll save toward another Trooper. I remember in one of SSC's early videos they showed some production notes about CC before he was announced and they originally had his laser pistol listed as the exclusive item. When they made it the cane I wondered if it was because they decided they should reserve the option to use the pistol again, with another CC figure. :)

If its a classic CC then I'll definitely cancel the Bradstreet. I'll be bummed to lose the cane but I'd rather put the $100 I'll save toward another Trooper. I remember in one of SSC's early videos they showed some production notes about CC before he was announced and they originally had his laser pistol listed as the exclusive item. When they made it the cane I wondered if it was because they decided they should reserve the option to use the pistol again, with another CC figure. :)

Could also be a black hooded/outfitted CC.

This is why I dont think its another CC, to many people may cancel the other one, I dont see SS risking this.

You're all wrong. It's this guy
26528018389660a62fe7.jpg

That's what I thought at first and if it is it's an easy pass but I'm hoping it's classic CC with the light blue and red cape.

This is why I dont think its another CC, to many people may cancel the other one, I dont see SS risking this.

Yeah and I can't wait to hit that CANCEL button. Hurry up and tell us, Sideshow!

How could that be Duke? The second from the right is Cobra Commander, none else. The mask curls up on the edges just like the figure sculpt.

Remember Dusty said that the silhouettes could be screwing with us. I wouldn't put it past them to stick a Mort shadow in there with nothing tied to Mort in the actual product.

I will buy every and any Cobra Commander put out there. Bring. It. On.

I think the far left is snake eyes with googles!!

The thing that stinks is here are 2 Joes this year.. we'll se a third announced.. but 2 VARIENTS!!!! ;)

Looks like we'll know the exclusives by next newsletter. So SSC will be giving everyone the opportunity to let go of Bradstreet Commander before they ship.

Back