The Marvels (2023) - AF/S Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie stills!

IMG-0902.webp

RG0hXWl.jpg

Aaahhhh I’m just so looooooking forward to having these three side by side ! :D

I still prefer the half sleeved version unfortunately.

The dull final suit looks even worse standing next to two bright suits.

p3lPWEF.jpg

P6vJc94.jpg

t6UO4No.jpg

Aaaaaahhhhh so the Marvel Legends The Marvels figures have been revealed!!!!:panic::panic::panic:

They are all looking good at this scale, which has me salivating at how the HT figures are gonna turn out to be :drool :drool :drool
The heck they do to Kamala's face, who is that??

Agreed, the half-sleeved version is definitely superior. Hopefully HT makes it.

Kamala's new suit looks way too busy for my tastes. Sometimes less is more. I prefer her TV series costume, which (minus her mask) seems to be in most of the movie, but if HT makes her at all she'll likely be wearing her final suit. I'd rather have her OG suit with a removable mask, which would cover both the Disney+ show and the movie. That would be a nice movie promo release prior to the film's release. Better yet, a Toy Fair Exclusive!

Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 09-45-18 Disney Unveils Ms. Marvel’s Upgraded MCU Costume.png

I must say, while I do like it overall, I do wish the colors were more punchy.

Agreed, the half-sleeved version is definitely superior. Hopefully HT makes it.

Yes we neeedddd all of the Captain Marvel suits!!!! :D

Kamala's new suit looks way too busy for my tastes. Sometimes less is more. I prefer her TV series costume, which (minus her mask) seems to be in most of the movie, but if HT makes her at all she'll likely be wearing her final suit. I'd rather have her OG suit with a removable mask, which would cover both the Disney+ show and the movie. That would be a nice movie promo release prior to the film's release. Better yet, a Toy Fair Exclusive!

View attachment 650953

Much agreed! (y)

When are we getting Ms. Marvel (Carol Danvers) ? Want to see that costume in real life modern take!

I’m curious to know if that’s going to adapted too! IF it does happen eventually , I‘m not sure they‘ll have Brie’s costume showing as much skin as in the comics, but I’d still like to see it on the big screen as long it has the classic Ms. Marvel symbol and colors!

zWvARC9.jpg

I must say, while I do like it overall, I do wish the colors were more punchy.

Yes we neeedddd all of the Captain Marvel suits!!!! :D

Much agreed! (y)

I’m curious to know if that’s going to adapted too! IF it does happen eventually , I‘m not sure they‘ll have Brie’s costume showing as much skin as in the comics, but I’d still like to see it on the big screen as long it has the classic Ms. Marvel symbol and colors!

zWvARC9.jpg
If they do show Brie Larson in Ms Marvel form we have to be prepared for Zurdos inevitable early demise from loss of fluids.

Between the SHF and Marvel Legends releases, I'm going to guess the half-sleeve look is also what we'll get from HT for Captain Marvel (which I'm on board for). Now, if they make a deluxe where the suit top can hang off her waist, that would be pretty cool.

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and would love a Kamala figure (with her TV show outfit). Part of me would want all three to try a cool power-switching diorama display, but only if Monica is in her SABER outfit (I didn't care for any of their final outfits).

Also, it would be hilarious if every figure in the line came with a different variant of Goose/Flerken. :lol (like Baby Groot for GotG2 or mini Ant-Man for Civil War)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Having the option for the between missions look seems almost essential, but also would be asking a lot of HT :rolleyes:, even though there are people are already customizing that look on the old figure without too much difficulty. Without the shoulder pads and thicker material the newer suit seems like this could be more doable on a figure without permanent damage if HT cared enough to try

1700340556935.png

1700340594822.png

1700340605339.png

Last edited:
Between the SHF and Marvel Legends releases, I'm going to guess the half-sleeve look is also what we'll get from HT for Captain Marvel (which I'm on board for). Now, if they make a deluxe where the suit top can hang off her waist, that would be pretty cool.

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and would love a Kamala figure (with her TV show outfit). Part of me would want all three to try a cool power-switching diorama display, but only if Monica is in her SABER outfit (I didn't care for any of their final outfits).

Also, it would be hilarious if every figure in the line came with a different variant of Goose/Flerken. :lol (like Baby Groot for GotG2 or mini Ant-Man for Civil War)

Spoiler Spoiler:

YES YES YES AND YESSSS!!!! Very much agreed skizziod!! 🤩😃

Spoiler Spoiler:

Having the option for the between missions look seems almost essential, but also would be asking a lot of HT :rolleyes:, even though there are people are already customizing that look on the old figure without too much difficulty. Without the shoulder pads and thicker material the newer suit seems like this could be more doable on a figure without permanent damage if HT cared enough to try

View attachment 674662

View attachment 674663

View attachment 674664

That - that modded TM Carol :thud: I’m stunned:thud:

Imagine if Hot Toys completely skip this but still went ahead with The Flash.

I mean this movie wasn't a 10/10, but I quite liked it and I'm always up for seeing an improved Captain Marvel (though I absolutely love the Endgame one). Definitely watching this with interest and fear (that I might dip for the 3rd flipping time).

PS: I also quite enjoyed 'The Flash' despite Ezra's many issues. This was certainly no worse.

Back