SDCC Cobra Commander?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think thats a bit harsh. its not the effort needed from ssc that counts, its the end product. I think han and luke stormtroopers are pretty important figures and they should be pretty good.

I don't see this:

cobra_commander.jpg

in this line up:

SDCCExclusives.jpg

Where the hell is the tan straps/Scar Face officer??? I wonder, but boubt, if they'll have a JoeCon exclusive this year. It would certainly help get their product out there to those that would otherwise not be interested in 1/6.

I am curious to see what the LoTR figure/item is. And what is the one on the far right? Looks like Wolverine's hair...

That's because the cape is swooping up in that artwork. Dude, that's what it is.

It is Cobra Commander 100%. We just don't know what the differences are. Check the photos of Cobra Commander on Sideshow's site without his trenchcoat on. It is more obvious then that it is his head in the teaser.

And actually his cape does go all the way down to the floor in that pic, it just blowing in the wind.

If its that cool caped CC I think that seriously compromises the current CC. People might cancel to get the new one. I think I would.

I wouldn't cancel the Bradstreet version, but I would probably flip it since I have the Ex. with the cane on pre-order. I'd MUCH rather have the classic CC.

Back