Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I attended Wonderfest in Louisville this weekend.

Two of the guests were going to be Nimrod Antal and Greg Nicotero.
They had to cancel last minute due to editing issues they had to take care of.

But, Harry Knowles from Ain't It Cool News came and brought with him a surprise.
Greg Nicotero, as way of an apology for not being able to attend, provided us with an exclusive behind the scenes look at PREDATORS. Specifically, a look at the "classic" Predator from the movie.

Harry did call Robert Rodriquez while he was there and we got a chance to ask a few questions.

I asked about the multi laser sight scene that's in the trailer...whether it was actually in the film or modified for the trailer. Robert stated that, while there are several Predators in the movie, that particular scene was "enhanced" just for the trailer.

Anyway, here are some shots of the video we got to see. Some are a little fuzzy as I was trying to take pics of the video in the dark. But, you can still get a great look at it.

Pay particular attention to the pic with the Pred masks. You can clearly see that there is a regular version and a heavily damaged version.

There are over 80 pics, so I'm not going to upload them here.
But, you can check them out in my Photobucket site...

https://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/PredatorReference/Predators/

This is great! Finally Predator looks like a true Predator (Not like a retard from AvP). Thanks for sharing Sabres21768.

The "classic" Pred is VERY P1 inspired, with lengthier dreads and no netting...wow

Edit...I guess he DOES have netting...as seen in the later pics

Thanks Sabres, I enjoyed that

Last edited:
Myself, I really like how wide the mouth opens when it "roars".

Looks pretty damn cool to me.

You guys do realize that is will have that "p***y" look to the inside of it when it's finished right?
So it won't look as wide as this pic.

IMG_2987.jpg

i like how the pred with the bottom jaw attached to his mask looks, and the one with the spikes protruding from the mask. im not a fan of the fat one. i know something of the story takes place right after the origional movie and i hope THATS why there reintroducing the orig pred immage. i dont know, one predator was susposed to be pretty tuff, if there's a living human element at the end of this movie im gona be PI__ED!

Cant wait until we see some product for this...from NECA stuff all the way to the SS stuff. I want another maquette!

Myself, I really like how wide the mouth opens when it "roars".

Looks pretty damn cool to me.

You guys do realize that is will have that "p***y" look to the inside of it when it's finished right?
So it won't look as wide as this pic.

IMG_2987.jpg

lolz on the p***y reference.:lol
yeah, they still have to fill it with some "labia" and hymen-ish tissue.hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back