Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sideshow has it for sure and I was told to expect big support from Sideshow...this is coming from Tom Gilliand.

why does anyone give a ____ if there are predator dogs in this movie or not?
is the movie about predator dogs? do you think they're gonna have one-liners and dance numbers?
they're gonna show up in like one or two scenes and aren't that relevant to the story.
and it's on an alien planet, so why the hell not?

jesus ____ing christ you people will find any retarded excuse to bash this movie.

no no, come on.
let's hear another jackass have a hissyfit about Brody's nose or how much you hated that Matrix sequel.
we're all impressed by how you're too sophisticated to enjoy this movie.
maybe if you cry about it some more they'll re-film it at the last minute with the original cast from P1.
that's what this movie needs - bodybuilders and c-listers.

/rant.

lolumad?
bad mood shouldnt be taken out on the internet.

plus the fact that you would like to see the predator dogs in the movie doesnt change the fact that people have different opinions.
for me, everythings whats in the movie is also in the story.
and im not so much bashing the movie as im shouting out my opinion. last time i checked that was allowed.

I loved reading about the predators running head to head, thats going to look great on screen.

bad mood shouldnt be taken out on the internet.
yes it should.
plus the fact that you would like to see the predator dogs in the movie doesnt change the fact that people have different opinions.
i didn't say i'd like to see predator dogs in the movie. i said it doesn't ____ing matter either way.
for me, everythings whats in the movie is also in the story.
and im not so much bashing the movie as im shouting out my opinion. last time i checked that was allowed.
you're nitpicking a meaningless detail and using it to judge the movie. that's called bashing.
and it sure is allowed. just don't be surprised to see what goes around, comes around.

hey Celtic where are you getting your info.Did you read the script or something or are you going off other fan based threads.
Or Robert is that you lol

I have the script. It's somewhere in this thread if you look. It's great imo.

its in the comics anyway, thats where they coined "bad blood" from.:lol

heck, have a read through machiko's back story "WAR" when she integrated with the hunters, along with the CODE/s...and why she's on the top of the most wanted hit list among the hunters after what she did:wave.

Not canon sir. :)

No, no it's not. All that crap is just ew. Hate it all.

The best stories are where they dont get into the Predator's head at all.

No, no it's not. All that crap is just ew. Hate it all.

The best stories are where they dont get into the Predator's head at all.

too bad. you're missing out on the predator's back-story, some good stuff there. even the xenomorphs got some back-stories to tell. they may not be on film but at least the novel and graphic novel delivers them.:wave

too bad. you're missing out on the predator's back-story, some good stuff there. even the xenomorphs got some back-stories to tell. they may not be on film but at least the novel and graphic novel delivers them.:wave
:goodpost:
Im with this guy, canon or not the stories are still a good "add on" to the films. You don't have to take them for gospel truth or anything! :slap :lol

:goodpost:
Im with this guy, canon or not the stories are still a good "add on" to the films. You don't have to take them for gospel truth or anything! :slap :lol

:hi5:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I was hoping there'd be a trailer for this before IM2. I really can't wait to see a trailer on the big screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back