Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS Movie Thread - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, 4 is what is expected...but who knows there may be a surprise. Dont forget about the other potential alien creatures that populate the planet...

There's only the dogs. And perhaps one extra creature. I dont know. They didnt mention one in the script, but theres concept art of some bug thing.

But 4 Predators. 3 Supers, one Classic. As stated.

Yeah, I've heard about 4 too... BUT HOW THE HELL ARE THERE SO MANY LASERPOINTERS POPPING UP ON ROYCE THEN?
There must be an entire clan or something in the end right?

Aw damn. I was excited to see what happens after that part with all those target lasers. Now I'm gonna be disappointed. At least I'll be ready when I go in now.

Is it not a really bad sign that they have to create an exciting moment in the trailer that is not in the movie? I personally thought the script was awful. But hey lets hope.

:)

Rubies has given a sneak peek at a BSP costume and some masks.

The masks suck, but the costume actually gives us a pretty good look at the BSP.

bspmask1.jpg

Last edited:
I was hoping for something a bit more 'primal' I guess when it comes to the armor and the helmet is kinda lacking but I do like the body shape and size. Of course thats only a picture and it could be much better on screen. Still very excited for the movie!

Rubies has given a sneak peek at a BSP costume and some masks.

The masks suck, but the costume actually gives us a pretty good look at the BSP.

bspmask1.jpg

i'm not digging the footwear that much. they should've opted for the combat jandals. they're hunting in a tropical area, with lush green vegetation. looks more like spaceboots to me.:dunno

The design definitely looks like a new direction. Same with the overall body shape we've seen (HT will need to make a new body for these guys). It's all something unfamiliar. The footwear is iffy, and the armor is somewhat abstract/futuristic to be the Predator we know, but I think it works. Always good for some variety.

lol, those Rubies masks look horrible :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back