Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems to be the new thing this year. So many movies released this year have gotten early home video announcements.

Same here, same here.

I just started thinking, that's probably why there's an early announcement. Because he was already working on the home video release, they probably went ahead and got the release date set and out of the way!

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but does anyone else think that Milla would have made a pretty good looking Jill? Especially with her current hairstyle in Retribution, she looks pretty similar to RE 1+3 Jill in a lot of the pictures.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but does anyone else think that Milla would have made a pretty good looking Jill? Especially with her current hairstyle in Retribution, she looks pretty similar to RE 1+3 Jill in a lot of the pictures.

Well, she did come into the franchise thinking she was going to play Jill. lol

Seems to be something a lot of die hard game fans who hate the films with a passion either look over or ignore. They would have gotten what they wanted if Capcom would have allowed it.

Maybe that's why she has looked more and more like her in each subsequent movie. Maybe in the next one she'll wear a blue beret or suddenly know how to pick locks lol

Seems to be something a lot of die hard game fans who hate the films with a passion either look over or ignore. They would have gotten what they wanted if Capcom would have allowed it.

They just don't get it. Lol Capcom has a lot of saying in the films as well. They love the films. I remember that Paul and the team werent sure if Capcom could've would let them have the game rights. Anyway, we've discussed these many times but yeah... Lol

I know it's been discussed to death, but it's still worth saying! haha A lot of people need to be reminded of it, sometimes it ends their constant bashing.

I'm actually kind of glad she didn't end up playing Jill. I love Sienna Guillory's portrayal. :love

Granted, Julia Voth would've been a better choice, but then again I'm not sure if she's a very convincing actress.

I'm actually kind of glad she didn't end up playing Jill. I love Sienna Guillory's portrayal. :love

Granted, Julia Voth would've been a better choice, but then again I'm not sure if she's a very convincing actress.

Voth played Jill in the fan film project sera pretty cool short.

I remeber watching the first movie thinking alice was actually claire. no idea why lol.

Back