Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, yes they are.

Did you see The Last Airbender? The Happening? Lady in the Water? M.Night is a ******.

Just like Uwe Boll, just less crazy, but more egotistical.
Meh. I'd still rather have M. Night take over RE than Uwe Boll and I'm still thankful that the previous flicks weren't made by Puke Bowl.

By the way, I liked Lady in the Water. It was different. Haven't seen The Last Airbender. As for The Happening, it was funny at first, but it kinda grew on me, if only for the fact that I think Mark Wahlberg is a good actor and I like Zooey. Granted, her character was quite disappointing.

Meh. I'd still rather have M. Night take over RE than Uwe Boll and I'm still thankful that the previous flicks weren't made by Puke Bowl.

By the way, I liked Lady in the Water. It was different. Haven't seen The Last Airbender. As for The Happening, it was funny at first, but it kinda grew on me, if only for the fact that I think Mark Wahlberg is a good actor and I like Zooey. Granted, her character was quite disappointing.

I'd rather have neither, thank you. :wave :lol

Alien Resurrection's Alien was more human than xenomorph. :dunno
The newborn was supposed to be a human/alien hybrid. Not just an alien that had bursted from a human.

The DNA of Ripley and the queen inside her got all mixed up and **** from being cloned....that's how she has the super strenth, acidic blood, etc.

The predalien was just supposed to be a regular alien...birthed from a predator.

The newborn was supposed to be a human/alien hybrid. Not just an alien that had bursted from a human.

The DNA of Ripley and the queen inside her got all mixed up and **** from being cloned....that's how she has the super strenth, acidic blood, etc.

The predalien was just supposed to be a regular alien...birthed from a predator.

You realize the Aliens take on traits of their hosts, right? Under neath the bug's visor in the first film is the upper portion of a human skull. It's not a new concept. The dog Alien in 3 had legs like a dog, several other characteristics that were dog-like, upto and including running on all fours. :huh

You realize the Aliens take on traits of their hosts, right? Under neath the bug's visor in the first film is the upper portion of a human skull. It's not a new concept. The dog Alien in 3 had legs like a dog, several other characteristics that were dog-like, upto and including running on all fours. :huh
I'm not denying that they take on characteristics of their hosts, that's one thing I love about them. I'm just saying that the predalien had too much predator in it.

Of course the dog alien is not going to be bipedal, it was birthed from a quadrupedal creature. But did it have fur? :lol

All aliens share the same basic design...with a very small percentage of characteristics taken from their host.

I think the thick, meaty predator skin/muscle is what bothers me the most about the predalien. It even had predator spots/freckles. You didn't see that on Giger's, or the Doggy, or hell..what about the human-birthed aliens in AvP:R?
They're supposed to be biomechanical. Not fleshy like Pumpkinhead.

And you should be ashamed for calling Giger's masterpiece a bug. :lol

Yes, but like you said Sony won't allow Paul. I hope we get the Blu-Ray by the end of the year.

If I remember correctly, Afterlife was released in late December, wasn't it? I hope the same happens with Retribution!

I'm wondering what the Walmart Steelbook is going to look like. They better release one, I also hope they put all of the previous ones out when Retribution is released like they did with Afterlife. I've held out on getting the first 3 movies on Blu-ray so I could get all the Steelbooks. lol

The best thing about the Afterlife steelbook is that it didn't have the DVD bonus disc in it! lol I think the first 3 have that exact same bonus disc in it. It also has better artwork on the back and inside.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxmjGxOT21g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxmjGxOT21g[/ame]

Back