Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what ! He's still alive in the games and that the only thing that matter's. As long as he comes up again in a video game again then i'm fine. Who cares if he dies in the movie. After what they did with wesker i'm expecting leon to die and in a stupid way to.

So what ! He's still alive in the games and that the only thing that matter's. As long as he comes up again in a video game again then i'm fine. Who cares if he dies in the movie. After what they did with wesker i'm expecting leon to die and in a stupid way to.

Wesker didn't die in Afterlife. He uses his god like speed to jump from the osprey before it explodes and when Luther comes out of the sewer tunnel you can see a parachute opening up in the sky and then slowly dropping to the water. Also Milla and Paul have confirmed via twitter and interviews that Wesker is back for this movie.

IF Barry dies then blame Capcom. Paul has said before that the only game characters he has permission to kill are the ones that Capcom doesn't have any plans for.

Wesker didn't die in Afterlife. He uses his god like speed to jump from the osprey before it explodes and when Luther comes out of the sewer tunnel you can see a parachute opening up in the sky and then slowly dropping to the water. Also Milla and Paul have confirmed via twitter and interviews that Wesker is back for this movie.

IF Barry dies then blame Capcom. Paul has said before that the only game characters he has permission to kill are the ones that Capcom doesn't have any plans for.

So I wonder what happens to Chris to explain his absence?

:exactly::lecture:lecture:exactly:

And... In the original RE1 [game] and remake you have the option to kill off Barry [ & Rebecca], and in RE3:Nemesis either Carlos is waiting for Jill after fighting Nemesis or... when all hope is lost Barry comes saves Jill & Carlos. So please Ironwezz get your facts straight. :wave

Last edited:
I do, too. But I don't get them to my phone. I find it annoying for my phone to go off 100 x a day. So I just check in on her tweets when I get ready.

Why doesn't Milla know how to spell? I think she's awesome, but her tweets make her seem like a 13 year old girl. :(

And I wish they would've gotten someone else for the score. I found the Afterlife score to be pretty boring and bland. There was no theme...just techno noises.

The series DID have a pretty badass theme too it. They should bring Manson back.

I just hope this is the conclusion to alice's story. Maybe in the next one we can have leon as the main character. I know the alicetards are gonna be mad but Leon would be an awesome main character. But then again what is what they do. The world is destroyed I wonder who they would fight if wesker were to die.

Back