Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

Fascinating

is.jpg

Got my "final flexpay due" email, and while I can't wait to finally get her the $93.82 shipping is such a buzz kill.

That's terrible!
I'm in California so shipping is low, but I pay sales tax on it.

Try $101.37 then .........

That's not much more then $93.82, it's going from previous statues being $40 and the estimate being $40 all year long until now. Red Sonja looked just like this does now:

I'm just feeling a little blindsided, I already knew shipping prices went up, that the pound got hammered, and that all my pre-orders were going to be a bit more, but I'm just now coming to grips with how much more it'll be overall.

To me it's not just "okay Red Sonja's just $53.82 more then estimated" it's all the other pre-orders that will also be that much more. :horror

At this rate 2017 is going to be my collecting tombstone...

That's terrible!
I'm in California so shipping is low, but I pay sales tax on it.

Try $101.37 then .........

Bet it's not 20% :gah:

That's not much more then $93.82, it's going from previous statues being $40 and the estimate being $40 all year long until now. Red Sonja looked just like this does now:

I'm just feeling a little blindsided, I already knew shipping prices went up, that the pound got hammered, and that all my pre-orders were going to be a bit more, but I'm just now coming to grips with how much more it'll be overall.

To me it's not just "okay Red Sonja's just $53.82 more then estimated" it's all the other pre-orders that will also be that much more. :horror

At this rate 2017 is going to be my collecting tombstone...

Brian, Get Out of Taxifornia

The rest of you guys, and I have spoken with some of you about this, but your just being Screwed

I posted this on the statue forums and the response was positive. I am putting a link here for anyone interested in trying out a new feature I am experimenting with, 360 degree interactive spins. Let me know if you like it and if you can think of ways of improving it as I'd like to use your suggestion to make this a better experience for fellow collectors.

https://morethanjustreviews.com/201...ed-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-product-spin/

Thank you

I posted this on the statue forums and the response was positive. I am putting a link here for anyone interested in trying out a new feature I am experimenting with, 360 degree interactive spins. Let me know if you like it and if you can think of ways of improving it as I'd like to use your suggestion to make this a better experience for fellow collectors.

https://morethanjustreviews.com/201...ed-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-product-spin/

Thank you

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock Excellent Post, I didn't see this over there Zalahmar and I also liked Tali'Zorah which I have been looking at elsewhere

This may be a little bit off topic, but does anyone here know why the only option for the payment plan at this point for the statue is 2 months at 247$? I can understand they don't want a super long plan when this statue is coming out/already out, but such a short plan with a high amount kind of defeats the purpose. Does anyone think they might lengthen up the plan in the future?

This may be a little bit off topic, but does anyone here know why the only option for the payment plan at this point for the statue is 2 months at 247$? I can understand they don't want a super long plan when this statue is coming out/already out, but such a short plan with a high amount kind of defeats the purpose. Does anyone think they might lengthen up the plan in the future?

Payment plans for products that already shipping are very short. Sideshow does not want to hold on to product for too long as warehouse space is very valuable. The only time you get an extended payment plan is if you order it at or near the beginning of the pre-order period. The longer you wait, the fewer number and more expensive the monthly payments will be.

Payment plans for products that already shipping are very short. Sideshow does not want to hold on to product for too long as warehouse space is very valuable. The only time you get an extended payment plan is if you order it at or near the beginning of the pre-order period. The longer you wait, the fewer number and more expensive the monthly payments will be.

Well, I guess I'm screwed than. And I guess the product can sit even longer in the warehouse, because with all the payment plans I have going on right now, 247$ a month is going to blow the budget lol.

tali kinda sucks, I'd pass on it if I was you

which one are you talking about, there's another on out there, 1/7 scale Mass Effect Tali'Zorah Bishoujo Statue by Kotobukiya, that IMO just does not cut it, not impressed with the pose either :lol:lol:lol

I have Hulk Vs Wolverine, which they screwed me over on with the increase, I have Witcher, and I just finished paying for Green Goblin. Also have Carnage which starts soon. EDIT: and Deadpool PF

Back