Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
510910-IMG-3275.jpeg

20240513_200421.gif

Baby xeno head....

View attachment 702411

Good post but showrunner remarks have killed off any residual interest I might have had....e.g. something about "fans having to accept". IMO I don't have to ACCEPT anything as a PAYING customer. All the peg-warming plastic toys are witness to that kind of attitude.
Didn't realize until now this was a Star Wars Alien crossover. If they're gonna have chestbursters killing off the weak (sorry,.. woke) characters COUNT ME IN!...

So Mae is
Spoiler Spoiler:
which is on the poster which completely went under the radar simply because no one cares lol

Bad-Mae

Say that fast :horror

Last edited:
So Mae is
Spoiler Spoiler:
which is on the poster which completely went under the radar simply because no one cares lol

Bad-Mae

Say that fast :horror

It's supposed to be POIGNANT and GUTWRENCHING to have to hunt down and kill your "other self" and face the darkness in urself blah blah blah. They're making a move to top Obi-Wan having to hunt Anakin.

The funniest part of the whole thing is Disney cancelling any season 2. 😁

LOL the guy narrating "I am Death" sounds so flat, he sounds like a guy stuck in traffic reading the manual to his I-pod.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
Y'all, I just ****ing cant. I. Can. Not. I hope this is satire.

https://www.jedinews.com/film-music...9gUkIR09acxJu9-wqTexy1nFr2nWIX5qgnzAn15rci5y6

"It immediately communicated a kind of emotional entanglement and also high-octane action. It was like, ‘I think I understand what that is,’ and it started a conversation that led to me elevating her pitch, ultimately up to Kathy [Kennedy, Lucasfilm president]. Leslye is an amazing storyteller and when she finally pitched Kathy, everyone was crying. It was that kind of meeting.”

*scrolls for Anakin in phone contacts* get your ass over here and bring that lightsaber

anakin meme.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all, I just ****ing cant. I. Can. Not. I hope this is satire.

https://www.jedinews.com/film-music...9gUkIR09acxJu9-wqTexy1nFr2nWIX5qgnzAn15rci5y6

"It immediately communicated a kind of emotional entanglement and also high-octane action. It was like, ‘I think I understand what that is,’ and it started a conversation that led to me elevating her pitch, ultimately up to Kathy [Kennedy, Lucasfilm president]. Leslye is an amazing storyteller and when she finally pitched Kathy, everyone was crying. It was that kind of meeting.”

*scrolls for Anakin in phone contacts* get your ass over here and bring that lightsaber
What is wrong with these people? This comment alone is why so much media just sux.

The people in charge must be all high on bubble tea, laying around on body pillows. You're in a supposed professional meeting; dealing with millions of dollars, already aware of tanking stock numbers, low viewership, peg warmer merchandise.

Yeah, the fans are crying too. Crying over their favorite franchises being co-opted by fan fiction, and watching gifted actors desperately trying to elevate stupid material. :stake

Back