Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Hulk Vs Wolverine, which they screwed me over on with the increase, I have Witcher, and I just finished paying for Green Goblin. Also have Carnage which starts soon. EDIT: and Deadpool PF

Hardcore, If I may ask, how did they screw you on Hulk vs Wolverine?

Well, I guess I'm screwed than. And I guess the product can sit even longer in the warehouse, because with all the payment plans I have going on right now, 247$ a month is going to blow the budget lol.

Here's your payment plan: every month you put whatever you feel like under your pillow and you got $549.44 + shipping you order.

which one are you talking about, there's another on out there, 1/7 scale Mass Effect Tali'Zorah Bishoujo Statue by Kotobukiya, that IMO just does not cut it, not impressed with the pose either :lol:lol:lol

The Gaming Heads Tali. The paintwork is pretty horrible on a large portion of the statue.

Hardcore, If I may ask, how did they screw you on Hulk vs Wolverine?
The initial payment plan was like 75$ a month. For whatever reason, the statue is ready early, and they bumped the plan up to 147$ a month. They didn't ask if I wanted a new plan or to keep the old one, they just did it. They offered the NRD back to cancel, but I still want the statue, so it just screwed up my budget.

For me, it just didn't make sense that they would rather people cancel the order completely and get nothing, than to get their money a little slower. Also, I would maybe be able to fit another order into my budget, but now I can't, so they lose out on another potential sale.

The Gaming Heads Tali. The paintwork is pretty horrible on a large portion of the statue.

I do like the pose over Koto, as far as paint, I will have to look at that closer, Dao

The initial payment plan was like 75$ a month. For whatever reason, the statue is ready early, and they bumped the plan up to 147$ a month. They didn't ask if I wanted a new plan or to keep the old one, they just did it. They offered the NRD back to cancel, but I still want the statue, so it just screwed up my budget.

For me, it just didn't make sense that they would rather people cancel the order completely and get nothing, than to get their money a little slower. Also, I would maybe be able to fit another order into my budget, but now I can't, so they lose out on another potential sale.

That's why I never let an outside entity, except for my Life Insurance and Car Insurance have automatic draw, other they will F you over every-time, I know some cannot do it, but it would be better to get a secured bank card with $500 on it, by something and then you can pay it off on your own time schedule, that's one option

LOL. Al I always put little blind folds on my statues when i'm gettin' bizzy in the media room. Wonder Woman is very prissy when it comes to that sort of display. I personally think it'd be very uncomfortable to get screwed 'on' a statue. Unless you're antman of course.

you tell me, you the one that's never been crewed on a statue ???? LOL

LOL. Al I always put little blind folds on my statues when i'm gettin' bizzy in the media room. Wonder Woman is very prissy when it comes to that sort of display. I personally think it'd be very uncomfortable to get screwed 'on' a statue. Unless you're antman of course.

HAHAHA this would have been more believable, if you would have started with " and there I was" standing lost in thought gazing upon my statue collection in my media room, when a pair of foreign hand wrapped around me from behind, I turn and it was Nymph-ea Scooter Pie, the girl from next door, burning to be your, Wonderwoman.

Now that's the way you do it G ;)

My last flex payment is scheduled to be taken tonight... hopefully that's true and she ships soon!

Back