Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last payment is set for January 5th... hopefully that date holds! I'm getting impatient for this one... :impatient:

This looks so much better than the original

I jumped on this about a week ago but with the influx of flexpays and orders arriving this month I'll have to wait until April to pay off final flex pay on this

Same as you for an April delivery. I'm in no rush cause April will come fast by the time I know it.

Just got mine unpacked and nothing broken, but she has paint drips from the brushes used in at least 5 different places. Worst I have ever seen on a statue from SS. The arms are also a joke, magnets are extremely weak and weapons all feel like they are going to fall with the slightest touch.

When mine arives I intend to place a rare earth magnet between the arms and gloves. The are many tiny shapes to choose from and they would add only one or two millimeters to the arm length

Just got mine unpacked and nothing broken, but she has paint drips from the brushes used in at least 5 different places. Worst I have ever seen on a statue from SS. The arms are also a joke, magnets are extremely weak and weapons all feel like they are going to fall with the slightest touch.

That sucks. I heard other people having the same issue with weak magnets. I hope somebody makes a tutorial on how to attach those earth magnets.

I'd imagine pegs, no one really uses magnets because the pegs aren't just there to attach them to the base but to provide support as they are actually built upon a rod going up through the leg usually

Why not just see if those 4mm magnets work just as well? They may be smaller, but they should still provide additional hold ...no?

Someone measured them at 7mm so I ordered more 8mm.

The 4mm would work but they're tiny and fiddly.
They will all come in useful and are very cheap.

Begs the question as to why the Chinese factories need to use the crappiest magnets they could find.

It is Sad that you pay top dollar for a piece, only to be Thwarted by Weak Magnets, I guess those days are long gone of High Quality.

I will check her out when I get her into the Collection, then go from there if need be.

Back