Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much would it cost SS o drop 2 super thin magnets in a envelope and mail them to anyone with issues ? 2 bucks ?

Wow, everyone was so worried about the paint apps holding up with this piece. Who would have ever thought that the magnets would be a QC issue with this PF?

I mean it costs us around 5 bucks to order 50+ of these.... I don't see why SS has trouble. Surely it wouldn't cost SS more than a couple of cents per piece for better magnets.

The thing to remember is every magnet gets weaker over time. I'm not going to characterize the magnets SS is using, but you would have this problem eventually anyhow.

uh....

yeah they do... if they use only the cheapest magnets (probably) and it's gets really hot you'll temporarily lose some strength, otherwise no you won't really see the drop in your entire lifetime. Even the cheapest magnets will last stupid long as long as they don't get hot, and if they do again it's temporary in which case you just use stronger magnets to balance it out.

Hey, I have a question, is it safe to replace the magnet? it sounds pretty dangerous because the piece could get destroyed by the attempt.

No need to replace the magnet.
Place a thin Neodymium Magnet between the connection which will add alot more pull.

Got my 13 day notice. Nice start to the year.
Looking forward to what V.A.T Fed-Ex decide to charge me and preparing for, another, battle.

Finally broke down and ordered this today.
It just turned out too beautiful to pass up.

Thank you, forum friends for helping me go broke due to all the praise, videos, and pics. I blame you all.

Congrats on ordering her!

...but you better not get yours first before me. That would be so uncool. Lol! I ordered day one ...and I'm still waiting on mine.

Congrats on ordering her!

...but you better not get yours first before me. That would be so uncool. Lol! I ordered day one ...and I'm still waiting on mine.

I did a 2 month flex, so you should be ok...lol

BTW, I haven't read this whole thread but has anyone pointed out how much she looks like Joan from Mad Men?...that's not a bad thing in my opinion. ..
1tsnpl_20161228235916587.jpg

"battle"? If I don't pay what they charge me no questions asked they return it.

I've had a few battles with them over discounted value.

I have an account so payment is taken direct from my account after delivery.
Fingers crossed for 5% V.A.T but I doubt it will happen.

I did a 2 month flex, so you should be ok...lol

Oh ok ...haha! So funny, I even got the processing email from SSC after I posted. she's going to ship January 9th. Lol! Go figure....

BTW, I haven't read this whole thread but has anyone pointed out how much she looks like Joan from Mad Men?...that's not a bad thing in my opinion. ..
View attachment 313072

Yea, now that you mention it, she does have a resemblance to Joan. And nope, not a bad thing.

Back