TBLeague 1/6th Red Sonja: Scars of the She-Devil Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm torn on this one.. on one hand, she looks pretty cool.. on the other, the smith in me HATES her solid piece scale armor....

I'm considering making my own.

I'm torn on this one.. on one hand, she looks pretty cool.. on the other, the smith in me HATES her solid piece scale armor....

I'm considering making my own.

Those sculpted scale armor do not looks bad at all on hand.

except they're flat pieces that don't move organicly, like armor should.

I Know it's picking nits, but as someone who used to make armor, it bugs the crap out of me.

I wonder how hard it would be to make some quality armor in 1/6th scale...

except they're flat pieces that don't move organicly, like armor should.

I Know it's picking nits, but as someone who used to make armor, it bugs the crap out of me.

I wonder how hard it would be to make some quality armor in 1/6th scale...

I made scale mail out of some earrings hat were very much like it. Pain to wipork with, but it worked. Can’t find the pictures, or I’d post them.

i was actualy considering getting some 22-24 gauge stainless, and a metal disc punch, and breaking out the jewlers tools.

If I'm gonna do something, i'm gonna do it right damnit.

i was actualy considering getting some 22-24 gauge stainless, and a metal disc punch, and breaking out the jewlers tools.

If I'm gonna do something, i'm gonna do it right damnit.

That would be sweet, and as you said, it would lay better against the body. I know mine sort of does, but then, I also put a thin layer of leather under the “scale mail” to make an impractical outfit a little less so. Don’t want her chaffing! :wink1:

"real" ( And i use the term loosely, as it never existed historicly) Scale armor typicaly has some sort of backing, so I plan to do that as well. Possibly something thin/ lightweight. black or brown spandex, or something similar I think.

The base from Monkey Depot got delivered yesterday but no chance to open it. Box is much bigger than i was expecting though.

The base from Monkey Depot got delivered yesterday but no chance to open it. Box is much bigger than i was expecting though.

That's because you get the base packed in it's original huge styrofoam shipper to protect it. I got that one and Vampirella's base. You should have seen the size of that box.
Still a great price though, right?
Ryan

That's because you get the base packed in it's original huge styrofoam shipper to protect it. I got that one and Vampirella's base. You should have seen the size of that box.
Still a great price though, right?
Ryan

Awesome price. Will open it when i get home from work.

I m in love with my sonja , and it s my first phicen but surely not my last

image.jpg

Congrats for figure. It's indeed nice piece and really worth it for price they offer.

6f823d0758fa2473d99e8bb20a37e47e.heic
22128d345a9f5d0dbc9a322bbd1198e2.jpg

I replaced the stock head with BW. Also matched the skin tone with the head too. Phicen needs to work on Sonja head if they are going to milk her for the third time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it today.I am liking a head.

Attachments

• P_20180309_123439.jpg
    P_20180309_123439.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 207
  • P_20180309_123553.jpg
    P_20180309_123553.jpg
    932.6 KB · Views: 210
Snagged a dragon base from this release, it's a nice, big diorama, and it can go well with other smaller scaled figures too!

0m0qI40.jpg

HMyHkzr.jpg

MoMOqk1.jpg

V2RABjm.jpg

Back