Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get the shield?

Got mine from Dan DynamicMenace awhile ago when they were making the shields :)
99DLVQs.jpg

Thank you so much you guys. Would you recommend the shield if I have the time to paint it? How long did it take you guys?

Thank you so much you guys. Would you recommend the shield if I have the time to paint it? How long did it take you guys?

I Bought it painted up, the Shield is well made the glove matches the other pieces so it actually looks like it came with it. The magnet is strong, for a solid hold. Fits perfectly. Ummm There are weathered scratches on the shield gives it a worn used look. Overall its well made. If you want it as an add on and have painting skills, might as well pick it up! I am sure it would be fun to paint up, if you do share your hard work would like to see!

Thanks. If anyone finds one could you send me a link or post it up? Having a hard time finding one.

I'll keep an eye out. I bought an unpainted one and painted it myself. I do alot of hobby work so it was fun to do.

Much appreciated. Thank you so much. I’ll let you know if I acquire one before then.

Back