NEW Sideshow Premium Format - Red Sonja – the She Devil with a Sword!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Red Sonja - Sideshow Premium Format Figure up for pre-order!

[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
“Whatever the battleground, whatever the foe, I shall never falter! So swears Red Sonja!”

Wandering adventurer, savage barbarian, the greatest swordswoman of the Hyborian Age; Sideshow is proud to introduce Red Sonja – the She-Devil with a Sword!

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-feature-3003471.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-02.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-03.jpg

Since her fearless debut in 1973, Red Sonja has redefined the fantasy genre with her fiery temper and ferocious ability to best any man or beast in combat. The confident crimson-haired heroine requires little protection in her travels, her sleek muscular body clad in sparse scale mail, ornate cuffs and pauldrons, and thick leather boots and gloves.

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-04.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-05.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-06.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-07.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-08.jpg

Her face a mask of fierce determination and smoldering pride, Red Sonja cleaves her way through the fresh glistening carcass of a monstrous serpent, her twin blades drenched in the blood spilled just moments before.

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-091.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-10.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-11.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-12.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-300347-13.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive Edition

The Sideshow Exclusive edition allows Sonja to trade one of her swords for a hefty battleaxe with an additional swap out accessory (shown below).

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-3003471-01.jpg

red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-premium-format-3003471-02.jpg

Standing 20” tall in a magnificent dynamic composition, Sideshow’s Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword Premium Format™ Figure captures the legendary warrior-woman at her best – forging her own path, leaving only death and destruction in her wake.

Artist Credits

Ian MacDonald (Design)
Alex Tuis (Design)
Zac Roane (Design)
Keith Kopinski (Design)
Will Harbottle (Design & Sculpt)
Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Anthony Mestas (Paint)
Rick Cantu (Paint)
The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
The regular and Exclusive versions of the Red Sonja – She-Devil with a Sword Premium Format™ Figure will be priced at $549.99, with optional payment plans available. Pre-orders begin this Thursday, November 12th.

Last edited:
Looks damn good. I'm in.

Edit: Ouch. Just saw that price though. $550 seems on the steep side.

While not cheap, I do have to say that if you saw the size of her at any of the shows she was displayed at you would see why on the price. She is huge. No pun intended.

I missed out on the previous Red Sonja and glad I did cause this one is freaking AWESOME!!! Saw this at SDCC and it's a monstrous piece. With the amount of sculpt details, paintwork and blood splatter...well, It's worth the price.PO'D!!!:clap

While not cheap, I do have to say that if you saw the size of her at any of the shows she was displayed at you would see why on the price. She is huge. No pun intended.

She does not big on the SS site. It looks like they toned down the base a bit. I could be wrong but the base looks smaller from the pictures now.

Why do they always have gross disgusting bases for sexy fantasy female statues? The figure has low hips/crotch (making the torso too long) so the legs had to compensate by being a little disproportionately short from crotch to ankle. But it's still a beautiful piece of art.

this is one of the most beautiful female poses I've ever seen in any format, WHY does it have to have a grotesque, ugly, gory base. I've never been this disappointed in a statue, since I so desperately want the statue and can't deal with the horror movie base.

Back