pics of the predator maquette stan winston?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CINEMAQUETTE PREDATOR

03be5.jpg

cpre2.jpg

IMG_0122.JPG

04im3.jpg

Personally i think the face sculpt is better and the pose is also better, thats just me:chew

i think the paint app on this thing looks a whole lot better then sideshow maquette.

any idea how much this will go for? a rough estimate?

WOW very nice but Is not made by stan winston.

they are both incredible pieces and to sell that cinemaquette for 2500 would be just crazy.

I would just save my money and get a 1:1 full terminator.

youknow, i was just thinking to meself.. when you have a home filled with expensive collectibles like these.. what happens when disaster strikes? :lol
a fire? earthquake, hurricane??? :lol

there's home and collectibles insurance. one should not live in fear. relax, enjoy your collectibles with peace of mind. :D

True enough, but an insurance settlement still won't replace any of the rare collectibles you might lose... better than nothing to be sure, but some things would just be too damn hard to replace! :monkey2

Btw, in regard to the maquette vs CM issue... I'd take either one of 'em if I could afford it! If the CM goes for more than the maquette, then I'll just have to settle for admiring pics of it, at least until Hot Toys make a P1 figure. If I could afford the maquette, I'd want the exclusive. :monkey5

WOW very nice but Is not made by stan winston.

they are both incredible pieces and to sell that cinemaquette for 2500 would be just crazy.

I would just save my money and get a 1:1 full terminator.

you are right, the cinemaquette predator is not made by Stan Winston studios. it's made by Steve Wang who designed the predator in the first place!!!!

i saw this thing in person at SDCC and was completely blown away. the thing is HUGE first off. much bigger than the sideshow version. although i'm slightly bothered that you cannot have him masked, he just looks so badass unmasked!

LOL!

If the excuse for passing on the CM is that is not made by Stan Winston then that's pretty lame. :lol

Money, space, etc... I can accept that. This thing is made by Steve Wang and it looks amazing.

To me the headsculpt just looks superior to the Maquette, who cares if Winston didnt do it, Steve Wang has just as much authority on this creature

They both look pretty awesome, I kinda like the pose and the environment the Steve Wang piece is standing on a little more than the Stan Winston version.
If its 2000+ bucks I dont think I'd be buying it though, I really want a 1:1 Terminator endo, Id rather save the 2 grand and put it towards that. :D

I like the CM Predator as well. One problem though...it should have a biomasked head like the SS version. I'm going with the SS Pred...that thing is awesome! But at the prices those are going for I might as well get the CM piece.

LOL!

If the excuse for passing on the CM is that is not made by Stan Winston then that's pretty lame. :lol

Money, space, etc... I can accept that. This thing is made by Steve Wang and it looks amazing.

yeaa does not an excuse I know but I like the predator with hes bio helm on and yes the CM looks amazing but I like the PRED with hes Bio on and STAN'S maquette delivers it.

Cm prieces are astronomical !! so I will pass on it.
I have the felling he will be like almost 3 grand and with all the shipping and brokrage fees taxes you will be talking about alost 4k I rather buy a 1:1 Scale endo full size.

Back