pics of the predator maquette stan winston?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pics for ya...enjoy.

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

To say that anything would ***t all over this piece is like saying a porsche ***t's all over a BMW. Both pieces are amazing. One may be better, but they are both excellent.

I think at this stage of the game, if one were to not own either piece, you gotta give the edge to the CM. Just saving a little extra and buying the CM seems like the most sensible thing. Why spend $1000+ on something that is not the best when for a little more you can own the ultimate version of the Predator? the Sideshow maquette is awesome but the execution of the CM is better IMO.

Price tags and scales/sizes aside.

^^ Exactly, easier to obtain and also looks alot better in my books, look at the Alien CM quite possibly one of the best Alien states ever created

Compare this SSC Maquette
IMG_1892.jpg

To this CM Predator
cpre2.jpg

Moot point honestly. I prefer to display my maquette with the mask, which the CM does not even offer. Don't get me wrong, the CM is absolutely gorgeous. I do actually dig the SSC pose a little more though.

Back