Tweeterhead new Elvira Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To get the 'free' blank plaque you have to buy the statue from them at the con, though. At least from what I understand. So if you ordered online already, or purchased it from elsewhere, you're shout of luck.

To get the 'free' blank plaque you have to buy the statue from them at the con, though. At least from what I understand. So if you ordered online already, or purchased it from elsewhere, you're shout of luck.

For the price their asking on this piece it should be signed by Elvira herself...guess that was a missed opportunity on their part:slap

verupeha.jpg

ubu5y6e6.jpg

6ada2ybu.jpg

uzuqa8aj.jpg

utyjumu8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Well I did PO her. It is a bit pricey but a lot of Bowen pieces are at that price point too and I like that she's 1:6.
Nonetheless I didn't realize this was open edition so maybe I might cancel and get it on sale later? Not sure.

I'm also super pumped that they're making Munsters in black and white too!

I haven't seen any real good pics of her at that show. But Elvira did a recent vid and there are some shots of the statue in it. Looks really good. Some people should have the statue, I wish they would post pics. I'm leaning towards purchase.

Hey Guys,

The regular edition have been shipping, here is a close up right out of the box and our first review

dailygrindhouse.com/thewire/maquette-madness-tweeterheads-elvira-mistress-dark-maquette/

Hope you like her.

Hey Guys, they just posted on their FB that they have 6 regular editions with beat up boxes they are offering at a great price. PM them on FB to grab one before they are gone! On another note, less than 20 of these listed on the SS site, and the Elvira PF finally sold out, looks like the Scream Queen is going to be under alot of Christmas trees...:mummy

Including mine! :yess:

Well I just had Elvira under my Christmas tree! Amazing! Really well done, excellent likeness and the crystal elements really pop.

742FDA9C-553F-4E7F-872A-709243DD7D38.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

She looks fantastic wow. Excellent paint quality too :)

My crummy iPhone pics really don't do this justice. The paint quality is flawless. Really well done!

Tweeterhead is a company that has earned my future business that's for sure.

It tends to wash out, but her dagger really stands out in person.

Nice art box too.

Hands down the best Elvira made to date...the 1/4 scale guys are hurt by the 1/6 size... Gorgeous piece

Hi Everyone, if you're thinking of picking up one of these Elvira maquettes, please see my full review on youtube. Unfortunately not able to post links here as I'm too new to this site. But if you go to youtube and search "Review of Tweeterhead's Special Limited Edition Maquette of Elvira Mistress of the Dark", you should be able to find it.

Back