Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thinking is that I can live with just having imperials and always loved the imperial troop look - all three statues look great together (storm, snow, scout). Also the snowtrooper can be nicely paired with the MR At At, SSC 1:6 Probot and the SS 1:6 snowtroopers and e-web blaster. I am considering moving my Heroes from the SW line, only have the chewie and R2/3P0 PFs but human characters just do nothing for me which greatly limits any good guy display options.

I got my snowtrooper today. Holy crap, it's excellent! Makes we want to pick up more PFs

Here's a quick cell phone pic.

Yep, it's a repainted 18" neca alien. I think he may be going up for sale soon.

I finally got a chance to open mine tonight. I think the figure design itself is excellent. However, is it really that hard to paint stuff white not beige especially snow? :dunno

I finally got a chance to open mine tonight. I think the figure design itself is excellent. However, is it really that hard to paint stuff white not beige especially snow? :dunno

Man, I loved the off-white. I thought it gave the piece some character. To be fair, some the snow does seem a bit dark on certain statues.

Scored one yesterday .. and i love that Snowie!
Also get my Probe this week! :)

89446fde897504caa9b1e67323a69cc7.jpg

Well didn't plan on getting this but scored this and a storm trooper for $475. No boxes but for the price I'm fine with that. Slowly building up my dark side collection

Well didn't plan on getting this but scored this and a storm trooper for $475. No boxes but for the price I'm fine with that. Slowly building up my dark side collection

Man great deal! I want this guy but I need some main characters first. Are you getting the Sand trooper?

Back