Snowtrooper Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May I suggest the Obi-Wan PF to you guys. I just got it and it is soooooo much better in person than the pics make it out to be.

May I suggest the Obi-Wan PF to you guys. I just got it and it is soooooo much better in person than the pics make it out to be.

Oh nice! I'm waiting on a new Obi Wan to get made. Glad it looks better in person. The pics didn't do it for me.

Oh nice! I'm waiting on a new Obi Wan to get made. Glad it looks better in person. The pics didn't do it for me.

Yeah I was never crazy about the pics either but got a great deal on the EX and decided to get it. Glad I did because it really comes alive in person.

The head sculpt is perfect and the outfit is multilayered, thick and drips of quality. Really a shame that this piece gets judged by pics only.

Yeah I was never crazy about the pics either but got a great deal on the EX and decided to get it. Glad I did because it really comes alive in person.

The head sculpt is perfect and the outfit is multilayered, thick and drips of quality. Really a shame that this piece gets judged by pics only.

Awesome ! Great score then. I need Luke before I get anyone else.

I just want to say, thank you MYC for doing such an outstanding job on this awesome Mouse Droid!!! :hi5: I love it! & man did it get here fast! I only ordered it the other day, & I already have it :love

image.jpg

image.jpg

& to say it goes perfect with the SS Stormtrooper PF is a huge understatement. All that space for toothpick legs? It SCREAMS for a Mouse Droid! I knew there was something missing from this PF, & it was MYCs Mouse Droid.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you so much for the praise !! :) even if its in the wrong Thread :lol (its the snowtrooper thread :lol)

D'OH!!! :slap

I was so excited about getting this thing, I posted on the wrong thread. Oh well, it's an awesome piece! & if I have to, I'll put this in the snow of my Snowtrooper PF.

My snowtrooper binoculars have arrived, just waiting now on the sandtroopers. Fantastic job MYC.
image.jpg

Back