Tweeterhead new Elvira Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the right side witch is so cute, anyone can point me in the direction of it?

Yep, Kimba the Witch is on Tweeterhead, there was a facebook sale code the last time I looked at it available on the tweeterhead site. I was going to get it at Halloween but lacked the funds. Still may if the sale code still works. Look for a drop down after putting it in your cart.

Loved the review Emarae!

This really is a nice statue. Best rendition of Elvira ever IMO.

Having mine sandwhiched between 1/5 Nosferatu and 1/4 Lon Chaney, its not THAT small. Really nice scale. Looking forward to more products from Tweeterhead.

Paint aps continue to blow me away. Eyes are just perfect!

Great review! Will have to pick one up. She looks great.

Loved the review Emarae!

This really is a nice statue. Best rendition of Elvira ever IMO.

Having mine sandwhiched between 1/5 Nosferatu and 1/4 Lon Chaney, its not THAT small. Really nice scale. Looking forward to more products from Tweeterhead.

Paint aps continue to blow me away. Eyes are just perfect!

Thanks, guys! So glad folks are enjoying my review! Chad Colebank, Tweeterhead's owner, saw my vid and not only was he helpful in taking time to answer my e-mails during the production, but he also went out of his way to send me a replacement signed nameplate for my Elvira Maquette! I'm just floored by his generosity and efforts in dealing with his customers and fans! The customer service with Tweeterhead is most definitely top notched!

ElviraNameplate_zps767eaf49.jpg

So does the name plate come hand signed with the tweeterhead EX version

No, the EX version only comes with the signed extra certificate of authenticity signed by Trevor Grove and Chad Colebank. It also comes with the regular nameplate which the normal version doesn't have. To get the special signed nameplate, you had to attend the Comikaze 2013 convention and get the nameplate signed by Elvira who was at the show.

I see really hoping it would come with that name plate I will probably just get the reg then congrats on getting it signed looks really good next to her

Elvira just tweeted this photo from sdcc looks like a new statue/dio and a variant?

BtVpGTzCIAAjCE8.jpg

Picked this up a few weeks ago from SS using a $75.00 credit. I figured I'd apply it towards something I normally wouldn't go after and am happy I did. I was never impressed by the previous SS pieces but Tweeterhead knocked it out of the park. Another deciding factor was knowing that Elvira was going to be at Wizard World Chicago and I could get the base signed. This is most likely the only girly statue my wife will allow into my collection since we share a love of horror and are Halloween fanatics. So anyway, I had the base signed last Sunday and have to say Cassandra Peterson still looks great. She gave our 8 year-old son (who had no idea who Elvira is) a button and I assured him that he will appreciate it some day.:lecture

signed elvira-sm.JPG

Back