Tweeterhead new Elvira Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Sideshows will be $275.

Not sure the nameplate, stamp, and extra certificate is worth $25 as they are already pushing it.

Especially when their shipping will probably be more expensive as well, taken against what Sideshow can offer.

Yeah I wanted it, now I'm passing. New companies need to establish themselves before asking high prices and that price for Elvira is crazy even though I love her. She shouldve been $225 max imo and I would have bought her

Yeah I wanted it, now I'm passing. New companies need to establish themselves before asking high prices and that price for Elvira is crazy even though I love her. She shouldve been $225 max imo and I would have bought her

This.

I was excited for this but after I got the email regarding prices and what came with the EX, I instantly was disinterested. :/

Seems kind of pricey to me. How can they warrant the price on a 1/6 scale statue for 275 when you can get the Sideshow Elvira PF in the coffin for 350-400?

Pass for me too. So much other stuff coming out and I’m pretty happy with the coffin PF for now.

Yeah I hate to say it but it's a rip off. If they don't move any pieces she will go on sale and rightfully so. If I were them I would have priced her at $199.99 for a Reg and $225.00 for the special edition. They would have flown off the shelves and people might start to want more Tweeterhead stuff (once established with new statue designs they could increase pricing slowly). Instead they put us off with the price of their first big license. Their Elvira is almost the price of a PF so no thank you Tweeterhead, I would rather buy a PF or use that money toward a 1 to 1 bust. Elvira is awesome but that price has got to go.

Yeah... I started this thread but right now am not getting. My wife planned on surprising me with this...she asked me if I still wanted it and I told her I thought it was too much. $50 more than the exclusive buys the PF.... I was expecting $225. Not sure what happened but if it's the crystals, who cares, take them off! Hope the Munsters line is better priced. This has out me off getting their witch as well.

Preorder the 25th.

untitled.132459.png

I like it, but I just preordered Celtic pred and with Christmas coming up soon, I have to curb "my" spending for my kiddies...So its a pass for me, unfortunately.

Preorder the 25th.

I like it, but I just preordered Celtic pred and with Christmas coming up soon, I have to curb "my" spending for my kiddies...So its a pass for me, unfortunately.

But it has a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Chad Colebank?!?

Seriously they have alot of cheek asking that price.

Shipping in December is a pretty quick turnaround though.

Wow THE CHAD COLEBANK?!? OMG run... run to click the "X" on Tweeterhead's website and never visit the site again so they learn not to charge absurdly stupid prices on their first licensed releases. :/ Oh Elvira, I liked your teaser but not ever buying you from them at this price. :( I hope Sideshow does a signature (in black dress) realistic Elvira PF one day.

I hope Sideshow puts up more or gets more pics. If not I'll wait till some of you guys get her. I don't need the exclusive. I guess the price backlash here is because of the size. But she could have been a lot more I guess going by Gentle Giant's recent prices and her license and jewels. I still think this Elvira is the best I've seen even if she's smaller than I think every Sideshow release.

She's up for Pre-order for $274.99! Looks good I know my Girlfriend will love to get this.

When I first saw a premium edition with authograph I assumed it was going to be Elvira signing them not the sculptor...what a let down.

If that piece were at least 20" it would be a no-brainer for me. As it is, she's too pricey (just short of €300 if bought from the US incl taxes or €260 if bought in Europe). A shame, because she looks great.

And I'm getting The Queen Of The Dead instead anyway :D

They said if you buy this they will throw in a blank plaque and Elvira will be set up across from them at the Comikaze Expo and you can pay Elvira to sign this exclusive plaque that they will provide for free to go with this statue. Elvira usually charges $40.00 an autograph though. So, there is that too if you want a True Autograph Edition.

They said if you buy this they will throw in a blank plaque and Elvira will be set up across from them at the Comikaze Expo and you can pay Elvira to sign this exclusive plaque that they will provide for free to go with this statue. Elvira usually charges $40.00 an autograph though. So, there is that too if you want a True Autograph Edition.

Damn decent of em:cuckoo:

Back